• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Hey who do I contact to change those god awful previews that I did last year? Fucking disgusting I'm sorry to those who played that version of the game! Hope those who download this version of the game enjoys it!!
I guess you should report your post so mods can see you want to update the OP.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Wanking Dead Episode_1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
So the game just ends after leaving the town? Cuz the game just kicked me to the menu after driving away from the station... Thanks for any replies.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey EHFaR I've seen this question on several occasions, coming from both sides and you don't give the answer. Will there be NTR in your game, or not? Please make a decision, man, and stick to it. :) And let us know.

I hope your family issues are stable, or solved, and good luck with your game.

Last edited:

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hey EHFaR I've seen this question on several occasions, coming from both sides and you don't give the answer. Will there be NTR in your game, or not? Please make a decision, man, and stick to it. :) And let us know.

I hope your family issues are stable, or solved, and good luck with your game.
My bad I thought I had!!
To answer your question: No NTR content!
To those who have watched the show The Walking Dead knows that Shane fucks Ricks wife and which I wanna change because Shane is such an interesting character and I want my version of that character to have a different role than making the MC a cuck. No one will be stealing your love interest/s in this game only way you’ll lose them is if you fuck up with a choice resulting in a death/turned so be careful what you pick in the upcoming episodes!

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
So the game just ends after leaving the town? Cuz the game just kicked me to the menu after driving away from the station... Thanks for any replies.
Yes that’s the end of that episode, I’m trying to make it how an episode of the walking dead ends but not exactly an exact copy
Episode 1 is more of an intro to this world and what’s going on in it the next one will be more action, sex, a lot more zombies n
Episode 2 will have the city filled with the undead and not so dead. While meeting up with a friendly face bringing you back to a group away from the city stay tuned

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Downloaded! Great title and looks fun. I'll dig into this at some point over the weekend when I get some free time.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
My bad I thought I had!!
To answer your question: No NTR content!
To those who have watched the show The Walking Dead knows that Shane fucks Ricks wife and which I wanna change because Shane is such an interesting character and I want my version of that character to have a different role than making the MC a cuck. No one will be stealing your love interest/s in this game only way you’ll lose them is if you fuck up with a choice resulting in a death/turned so be careful what you pick in the upcoming episodes!
After reading your previous post: am I correct if I deduct that a friendly blowjobs between guys are any NTR and you keep them to relax as well as love your nice wife? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Will there be maledom content in the reboot, since the game is still tagged w/ maledom and mind control?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will we get proper LIs or will it just be people we can sleep with

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Hopefully the dev will consider adding some incest content. Even a zombie apocalypse couldn’t keep folks from rural Georgia from banging their relatives.

Reactions: Darkotsu and greyz

truien

Mar 17, 2020
will we get proper LIs or will it just be people we can sleep with
Just wanted to acknowledge your signature graphic for “Cult of Bailey“. Dude sign me up! Bailey is by far the hottest character in WVM, or most any game for that matter. There’s something truly special about her sweet personality, tiny ass, and willing mouth.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Just wanted to acknowledge your signature graphic for “Cult of Bailey“. Dude sign me up! Bailey is by far the hottest character in WVM, or most any game for that matter. There’s something truly special about her sweet personality, tiny ass, and willing mouth.
you should check out our high priest Krypt over on WVM forum to get a Bailey sig

• Love
Reactions: truien
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes