Synergy

Aug 7, 2016
he commented on a post not abandoned? Sorry i've been inactive for a while family issues been happening for months havent caught a break, but ive been working on it here and there so the episode 2 is pretty much done episode 3-6 scripts are done also the models, just need to code them thinking about just doing a bulk Season 1 package instead of doing per episode. still thinking on it, i am sorry this is taking longer than expected. I will do a proper update this weekend, thanks for your patience) dont.jpg

Reactions: Mormont

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
8 months since the story for Episode 2 was almost finished so the animation/game should have started...so yeah ded. Reboot with a new name same models and maybe one replaced/new female character...

Synergy

Aug 7, 2016
8 months since the story for Episode 2 was almost finished so the animation/game should have started...so yeah ded. Reboot with a new name same models and maybe one replaced/new female character...
well you werent wrong hes rebooting it :ROFLMAO: the rerising wanking dead? but the remodel of the MC looks x10s better than the original hope he kept the whitney model :-0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Glad to see the dev working on this one again, The Rick model looks like comic Rick from later versions just hope the females are as close as their counterparts.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Wanking Dead [S1 Ep1] [EHFaR] - Original Size: 615 MB

Download Win,Linux (58MB): - - -
Download Mac (42MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hey who do I contact to change those god awful previews that I did last year? Fucking disgusting I'm sorry to those who played that version of the game! Hope those who download this version of the game enjoys it!!

Reactions: Synergy

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
How does a dead one wank? :unsure:
In my warped imagination, with much mess and hilarity. Bits of pale decayed flesh sloughing off, flakes of dead skin flying everywhere, lots of unemotional grunting noises tinged with hisses as the air pushes through half decayed vocal cords. Culminating with the undead creature staring blankly at a detached sexual organ that it pulled too hard.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
it was a good start, i was sad with the police:cry:, i thought she would be a love interest :p just have to improve the transition, all these clicks annoy a little:unsure:

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
it was a good start, i was sad with the police:cry:, i thought she would be a love interest :p just have to improve the transition, all these clicks annoy a little:unsure:
Sorry for making you sad :( I'll improve on that, make it less clicky and more smooth!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes