Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
This game looks promising. Sophia is absolutely unreal, I am lowkey sad we didn't get another scene with her in this update. Praying we get more and more Sophia in the next update! Good shit dev

Reactions: theJellyfish

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Great game, please keep up the great work. I hope you can add some background music during the game and maybe sex sounds during sex scenes. Good luck, this one looks promising

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
This game looks promising. Sophia is absolutely unreal, I am lowkey sad we didn't get another scene with her in this update. Praying we get more and more Sophia in the next update! Good shit dev
Next update will include her :BootyTime:
Great game, please keep up the great work. I hope you can add some background music during the game and maybe sex sounds during sex scenes. Good luck, this one looks promising
I will do the best I can! Thank you!

Last edited:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
wat about the android players of ur game we cant hide the text cuz keyboard does show up after naming the mc

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Sophia, what can I say, well done dev, very well done, the perfect Milf build. make her the main cover for your game and you will gain double the clicks on this page.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes