Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's on the list. Probably next couple updates.
If we are talking about wishlits, i'd love some of the girls in stockings/pantyhose. The scene of cumming on Ashley's panties was super hot, same with the Anal with Serena and her panties pulled down juuust enough.

Would love to have one (or more) of the girls rolling down their pantyhose just enough to get fucked (so high on the thighs) and then rolling them up to keep MC's creampie inside. <3

Last edited:

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
If we are talking about wishlits, i'd love some of the girls in stockings/pantyhose. The scene of cumming on Ashley's panties was super hot, same with the Anal with Serena and her panties pulled down juuust enough.

Would love to have one of one (or more) of the girls rolling down their pantyhose just enough to get fucked (so high on the thighs) and then rolling them up to keep MC's creampie inside. <3
That sounds doable. I'll add it to the list.

Jun 21, 2020
I just hope the corruption route of the milf is developed properly with proper branching and naughty choices. I hardly remember any game that has properly executed the romance and corruption route separate, neat & clean. :HideThePain:

Btw,
I loved the artwork and overall game. :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: theJellyfish

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
I just hope the corruption route of the milf is developed properly with proper branching and naughty choices. I hardly remember any game that has properly executed the romance and corruption route separate, neat & clean. :HideThePain:

Btw,
I loved the artwork and overall game. :BootyTime:
I was just brainstorming about how to make it proper. :KEK:

• Love
Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty good game, has a lot of potential.

I really like the art, specially the MC's family, the women are hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
"Oh, hi Gwen" :KEK: laughed my fucking ass off. Anyway, enjoying the game so far. The plot is a bit rushed I think, but I enjoy the dynamic of good faith conflict between various interests. Putting the work in to get people on board isn't easy. The sex scenes are good also and the chicks are hot, hope to see more.

Reactions: theJellyfish
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes