• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheVoyageAbove-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: theJellyfish

BayouBanga

Aug 15, 2022
The Voyage Above [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 43mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Any chance you could update this port ?

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
The water effect is kind of exaggerated. They're actually living under a dome and the mc's house is in a tall building. But yeah that would be a cool ending :BootyTime:

Thank you for your feedback! I want to make it known Ashley is actually not the girlfriend of MC. They just have casual sex. Since most of the characters will have a storyline like corruption or romance I felt the need to input at least one sex scene with a casual fuckbuddy. I know now how it looks, it's my bad sorry. When i was writing i already knew most of the things in my head so i guess i just assumed everybody would :BootyTime: . About sandbox you are mostly right. I am planning on making the game sandbox but I am still learning how to develop a game. And there is a chance it may not be sandbox if the general concensus swings that way.

Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it. About the girlfriend thing, like i mentioned before to Chimba, she is not actually mc's girlfriend. She is a casual fuckbuddy. But as i said i can see how it looks. Sorry for the confusion! Also thank you for your feedback on the names. That's a good idea!

Thank you for your interest!
There will be pregnancy content later on the road. As far as the story goes in my mind there is no need for heavy breeding for repopulation. However MUCH LATER there is a high chance that a situation like that arises, just maybe not for our colony :Kappa:
Please, for the love of god, do not make this a sandbox lol. The demo, prologue, whatever you want to call it was perfect. Just needed some options for the MC to make outside of the last one before it ends.

EDIT. Nvm. Just realized that was from May. My bad. Carry on.

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Please, for the love of god, do not make this a sandbox lol. The demo, prologue, whatever you want to call it was perfect. Just needed some options for the MC to make outside of the last one before it ends.

EDIT. Nvm. Just realized that was from May. My bad. Carry on.
Thank you! Don't you worry. I don't think I have the skill to make a sandbox anyway :KEK:

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Thank you! Don't you worry. I don't think I have the skill to make a sandbox anyway :KEK:
Music to my ears lol.

Oh, and I know she's one vote behind Sophia currently, but more Anika please and thank you! Their first scene (technically second) was hot.

Would be cool too to have her as a romance option if it's not too much work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: theJellyfish

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Will there be a harem or part of a harem in the future?
Yes. It's in my plans. However that part of the game would take a while. Because you would need to progress your relationships with lots of characters.

Reactions: lzmc

jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
Love the game so far, can't wait for the next update. Quick question, most of the sex scenes so far have been occurring naturally, with no player choices/consequences. I can tell from the final decision that this won't always be the case but is this going to be the case for the majority of content moving forward? If not, will this be retroactively changed for the content so far?

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Love the game so far, can't wait for the next update. Quick question, most of the sex scenes so far have been occurring naturally, with no player choices/consequences. I can tell from the final decision that this won't always be the case but is this going to be the case for the majority of content moving forward? If not, will this be retroactively changed for the content so far?
Okay, so, since this is the initial release I wanted people to see what they're getting into with artwork. In future updates of course the decisions will have much more impact. But I don't think I will turn back to change existing ones.

Reactions: jackbook
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes