• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Looks very interesting! What do you think about re-building humanity by some heavy breeding and impregnation, pregnant content?

Reactions: privetin13

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Are you sure you want to open those windows?
bad ending #5 GAME OVER, lol
The water effect is kind of exaggerated. They're actually living under a dome and the mc's house is in a tall building. But yeah that would be a cool ending :BootyTime:

View attachment 2611567
Dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT: Hmm, as the version says a demo 5-10 minutes of reading maybe, the story looks interesting and the art too.(the idea reminds me a bit of the game S.H.E.L.T.E.R, except that the father here is dead :KEK: )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
Thank you for your feedback! I want to make it known Ashley is actually not the girlfriend of MC. They just have casual sex. Since most of the characters will have a storyline like corruption or romance I felt the need to input at least one sex scene with a casual fuckbuddy. I know now how it looks, it's my bad sorry. When i was writing i already knew most of the things in my head so i guess i just assumed everybody would :BootyTime: . About sandbox you are mostly right. I am planning on making the game sandbox but I am still learning how to develop a game. And there is a chance it may not be sandbox if the general concensus swings that way.

For a demo this was pretty good. Love the artwork, and saw you mention that expressions and all that will come later, so can't wait for that (they all seem rather lifeless right now lol). The water reflections in the windows are a cool attention to detail and look great. Writing is good and the premise to the story is neat. Like Chimba mentioned, it does remind me of S.H.E.L.T.E.R a bit as well. Not a bad thing though. At least there is no sandbox here.

I don't mind starting with a girlfriend already (love the challenge of being faithful to her lol), but I hope future relations/sex won't be forced on us. Hope we always get a choice in those matters. And besides, she's not that bad. At least she is willing to stand by her man in his crazy idea, while his family won't lol.

Looks like incest will be down the road. You get to name your relationships, though some extra naming might help. Maybe adding the "who is this to you" and the "what do you call them" option in all circumstances. Right now it just has "what do you call them" only. Felt a little off with the mom only calling you son, instead of your name at times and the sister only calling you brother instead of your name lol.

Either way, in the end, nice job. Can't wait to see the final version of the first release with expressions and the rest added. Feel like this could be a good one. Best of luck with your project and thanks! ;)
Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it. About the girlfriend thing, like i mentioned before to Chimba, she is not actually mc's girlfriend. She is a casual fuckbuddy. But as i said i can see how it looks. Sorry for the confusion! Also thank you for your feedback on the names. That's a good idea!

Looks very interesting! What do you think about re-building humanity by some heavy breeding and impregnation, pregnant content?
Thank you for your interest!
There will be pregnancy content later on the road. As far as the story goes in my mind there is no need for heavy breeding for repopulation. However MUCH LATER there is a high chance that a situation like that arises, just maybe not for our colony :Kappa:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Since most of the characters will have a storyline like corruption or romance I felt the need to input at least one sex scene with a casual fuckbuddy.
Oh, does this mean we will have the option to choose romance routes with love interests instead of corruption routes?

Corruption isn't exactly my jam. Much less with the landlady and the roommate. Wink wink.

If you want to implement sandbox, you have to implement it right. Easy navigation, no infinite clicks, minimum grinding (or even better, no grinding at all lol), hints to know what to do, where to go and who to see, etc. Something fluid and fun.

Most of us who are tired of sandbox games is because the implementation is horrendous, not intuitive at all and you have to do 50 ridiculous quests to get a handjob from a love interest, end up getting interrupted and you didn't cum. So, yeah. Study it conscientiously.
The art looks really great, btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Voyage Above [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 43mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
Oh, does this mean we will have the option to choose romance routes with love interests instead of corruption routes?

Corruption isn't exactly my jam. Much less with the landlady and the roommate. Wink wink.

If you want to implement sandbox, you have to implement it right. Easy navigation, no infinite clicks, minimum grinding (or even better, no grinding at all lol), hints to know what to do, where to go and who to see, etc. Something fluid and fun.

Most of us who are tired of sandbox games is because the implementation is horrendous, not intuitive at all and you have to do 50 ridiculous quests to get a handjob from a love interest, end up getting interrupted and you didn't cum. So, yeah. Study it conscientiously.
The art looks really great, btw.
Thank you for the feedback about sandbox, you actually gave me a better understanding of what it should be like. Also for the art compliment, I'm glad you liked it!
As for romance/corruption routes, I'm not sure how to implement that kind of route selecting yet. Frankly I'm not really planning on it. Some kinks/fetishes will be skippable and there will never be ntr. Most of the characters will have balanced arcs with corruption and romance mixed in. So i hope it won't bother you as much.

Reactions: acondo

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The art is good but is sandbox planned or it will be straight vn? I prefer VNs because most sandboxes are usually a waste of time to hide the lack of actual content.

theJellyfish

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2023
The art is good but is sandbox planned or it will be straight vn? I prefer VNs because most sandboxes are usually a waste of time to hide the lack of actual content.
Thank you for your kind words about the art! Based on the feedback I got, I decided to keep the game as VN. But I'll also implement simple sandbox elements. Just so you'll be able to inspect stuff, but thats mainly it.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I liked it. The demo gives enough to want more. I like the art style. The dialogue/grammar is good.
Looking forward to more.

PS: Those pesky crickets can even invade an underwater colony. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: theJellyfish
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes