Which character would you like to see more of ?

• Total voters

freemb

Apr 4, 2022
Looking forward to the development of this game!

Great art, interesting premise. I thought it was setting up to be a sandbox, but was pleasantly surprised it was linear.

Can't wait to help the farm girl!

Reactions: theJellyfish

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
So how do you guys name them? I put Mom but the dialogue not quite right but default's not any better.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this a go.

I like the characters - they're different enough from each other (both in looks and personality) to make the experience more diverse. Ashley is the top girl in looks (closely followed by Leah), while Serena has the best personality. The art is quite appealing to the eyes as well. The early action is a plus, although some explaining that Ashley and MC were already a thing at the start could help a bit with the confusion (I was surprised when she showed up on his bed uninvited). The animations are fluid, which is quite important in my view.

However, I don't like that the scenes have just 1 pose. Makes things too simplistic. Especially with Anika, who has the most advanced plot for now. 2 scenes that look exactly the same?
Also, the trope of 'not!mother noticing how well-endowed her not!son is makes her horny for him' isn't endearing at all. It feels pretty fake.
Since the game is quite linear, I guess there won't be a way to avoid scenes with certain girls? I'm not into Sophia and Quinn, for example.
Oh, forgot about the most displeasing thing of them all: why is there no music past the main menu? Not even 'sexy times' music during the scenes... just plain silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: theJellyfish

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I don't want to submit a review this early in your games development, but I do want to say if I were to rate it now, it'd be 3/5 stars for average. It's enjoyable for what it is.

Pros
- Art style is good.
- Animated scenes are fluid.
- Very few meaningless choices.
- Conversations are mostly quick and concise. The player is not forced to read through 50 panels of text.

Mid
- Pacing is quick. This can be either good and bad depending on your perspective. The story is always moving forward, which can only ever be good, but it can make progress feel unnatural.

Cons
- Worldbuilding is lacking. It's very small when it should be much larger.
- Characters are one-dimensional, and the MC is a Gary Stu, which makes him utterly boring, and not at all relatable (he has no obvious biology or chemistry skills, but he is able to design a working formula for a special fertalizer in one night - a problem other people haven't been able solve years, apparently). Both problems make this game no different from 100 other games here on F95 (a conservative estimate).

I do not know what your goals are for your VN, if you're aiming for simple fap-material, you can ignore what I have in the spoiler. Otherwise, I hope it's helpful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes