4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Is there a reason why I can't see all 3 scenes in one playthrough? There will be too much missable content... and a tiresome save/load game. Also, the tags say avoidable but the choices don't tell the player which kink he will see.

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Is there a reason why I can't see all 3 scenes in one playthrough? There will be too much missable content... and a tiresome save/load game. Also, the tags say avoidable but the choices don't tell the player which kink he will see.
The reason why all scenes cannot be played in one playthrough is because the game will need a points/affinity system for further improvement of relationships between MC and the characters. After you answer Isla's questions in the beginning regarding extreme kinks, you will not be asked again for it because the story will consider your answers and skip/play the scene accordingly. I decided that since there will be too many kinks indicating them through choices would completely takeover the plot progression and the VN would just become a CG zipfile. :/ If people show support and mention that un-indicated kinks is a problem for the majority at the Patreon polls, I will add indications to choices. But I feel like it would be too patronizing that is why I did not implement it at the moment. Also there are different dialogues such as when blocking/enabling the content during Isla's examination if the player chooses "Yes" for all the kinks or "No" for all the kinks she will say different brief lines. I don't know things like this for me makes the playthrough more unique and specialized for each type of player. Kind of like small easter eggs :D
One last thing, until the end of the MC's trial month at BanKval, the story will progress as a prologue. I'm currently simultaneously implementing a phone/map mechanic that will allow the player to choose the characters they want to interact with freely and accumulate "affinity" to unlock different content with them. I cannot say anything about several playthroughs yet as I intend to make the story as far from being linear as possible. I will try my best so that people won't miss out on anything and this won't be an issue. :)

I hope I provided a satisfying answer and hope that you will be pleased in the upcoming updates,

Thank you for your feedback :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I promised to write few words about my take on the game so here they are.

Generally I liked the setting, though I am also of the opinion that we go too deep too fast. Slower progression into complete femdom (or incomplete depending on player's choices perhaps) could be more fun in this type of scenario. The demo works as a proof of concept, but with how quickly MC goes from "I'm confused" to calling other women goddesses by his own accord was slightly jarring to me. But after this beginning we'll maybe have more time dedicated to fleshing out the story and characters.

I have mixed feelings about having to play all the scenes separately, of course I believe that choices should matter and doing one thing could and should result in story and/or relationship changes, but I see no logical reason as to - for example - why after spending an hour with Isla MC couldn't hang out with Sarah in the evening; we can collect up until some point in the game pts for multiple characters after all. Looking at the plot it only made sense to me that Astrid route would require skipping the other ones.

Now for the scenes and content, so it's spoiler time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I promised to write few words about my take on the game so here they are.

Generally I liked the setting, though I am also of the opinion that we go too deep too fast. Slower progression into complete femdom (or incomplete depending on player's choices perhaps) could be more fun in this type of scenario. The demo works as a proof of concept, but with how quickly MC goes from "I'm confused" to calling other women goddesses by his own accord was slightly jarring to me. But after this beginning we'll maybe have more time dedicated to fleshing out the story and characters.

I have mixed feelings about having to play all the scenes separately, of course I believe that choices should matter and doing one thing could and should result in story and/or relationship changes, but I see no logical reason as to - for example - why after spending an hour with Isla MC couldn't hang out with Sarah in the evening; we can collect up until some point in the game pts for multiple characters after all. Looking at the plot it only made sense to me that Astrid route would require skipping the other ones.
You kept your promise alright :D First of all thank you sooo sooo much for this amazing feedback and the insight you provided. It makes me so happy to see that you put this much thought into my story :)
I'm to blame for not being clear about the fact that this trial month of the MC is the prologue and can be considered a glimpse/demo of what the story/game can become. I know it is too fast and rushed on the depiction but please take into account that I'm also trying to fund my education through something I and many others can enjoy as well as keeping up with academic deadlines :) Thus I had to skim and rush the scenes to offer a shell of a project which, if cultivated, will offer so much more, both content and story-wise. I might be able to implement a collections option for the phone mechanic at least providing a direct transition for a scene but that will probably not happen until the game is a bit more fleshed out.

There is the mechanic of collecting points which will be more functional after the prologue ends and the actual plot/game begins. There will be options to interact with multiple characters per day, with limitations of course. Additionally for some characters interacting with other characters might result in locking their "true" content. There will be stages of devotion, and points will be implemented in a way that the player not only will gain an affinity towards the character, but will be able to explore different types of submission for the character based on their dialogue with them.

Now onto the spoiler part :D

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Good start (y) Look forward to see how the game develops.
Thank you for these words of encouragement! :) Hope to see you in the future updates!

The note of unofficial. That really bothered me to download it. Sorry
It is just for the Android version, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts if you ever have the chance the check out the PC or Mac version :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You kept your promise alright :D First of all thank you sooo sooo much for this amazing feedback and the insight you provided. It makes me so happy to see that you put this much thought into my story :)
I'm to blame for not being clear about the fact that this trial month of the MC is the prologue and can be considered a glimpse/demo of what the story/game can become. I know it is too fast and rushed on the depiction but please take into account that I'm also trying to fund my education through something I and many others can enjoy as well as keeping up with academic deadlines :) Thus I had to skim and rush the scenes to offer a shell of a project which, if cultivated, will offer so much more, both content and story-wise. I might be able to implement a collections option for the phone mechanic at least providing a direct transition for a scene but that will probably not happen until the game is a bit more fleshed out.

There is the mechanic of collecting points which will be more functional after the prologue ends and the actual plot/game begins. There will be options to interact with multiple characters per day, with limitations of course. Additionally for some characters interacting with other characters might result in locking their "true" content. There will be stages of devotion, and points will be implemented in a way that the player not only will gain an affinity towards the character, but will be able to explore different types of submission for the character based on their dialogue with them.

Now onto the spoiler part :D
1. So if I understand correctly, even if I said yes to gore when asked, I'll still have choice to say no to specific (extremely violent/permanent damage) scenes? I'd like that option, cause I'm not into permanent damage/extreme gore (castration and stuff), but some more violent stuff (maybe connected to beating, face busting) I'd like to see. On the other hand if the supernatural mechanic will be clearly explained and accessible after some mutilations I wouldn't say no for my MC to go through the experience. Let the poor guy have some fun, right?

2. Happy to hear about MC's penis size. Sylventhia really shapes up as a place to live in.

3. In more general terms, we talk about all these harder kinks, but are you planning a loving femdom route? I don't necessarily mean less violent or degrading, but where mistress genuinely loves her sub?

4. Regarding Isla's

5. Regarding cuckolding content: what about lesbian cuckolding? As in 2 or more mistresses having relationship together and keep MC as their pet/toy/someone to torment for fun? If that's planned I think it would be a good idea to have this type of cuckolding separate from the other; for example while I said 'no' to cuckolding, I wouldn't say 'no' to a possible route of MC being cuckolded by 2 women.

Thank you for your answers and I can't wait to visit what seems to be a very beautiful island soon.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The story revolves heavily around the theme of female domination, and the kinks will be accordingly so. The game will often explore the extreme kinks and fetishes of femdom, however, each above-vanilla kink will be skippable. So you do not have to worry about witnessing something you would rather not.
I gather from this that femdom content isn't going to be avoidable. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Sylventhia

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Since this is a femdom-themed story, I'm sorry but it will stay as a core element in the game and will not be skippable. Even Vanilla content such as regular intercourse will be femdom themed and will include dialogues accordingly. :)
Thanks. I guess then I'm not interested in the game.

In any case, good luck and thanks for sharing.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes