4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Thank you for sharing it and it looks really interesting and exciting story. Wonderful hot unique characters. I'm looking forward for more updates!(y)

Reactions: Laundry_Games

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Voiceless [Ch.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 185Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Laundry_Games

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Not a bad start. A bit pulled by the hair story wise, but at least, it's somewhat different from the usual ones.

Too early to make a fair review, but here's my feedback for now:

-Too many big boobs. Smaller boobs needs love too.
-The Mc's dick looks odd, more like it's a plastic dildo attached to him than an actual dick.
-The sperm/saliva, looks very very very odd as well in the couple of scenes.
-The choices are not always clear on which will potentially give points, and which points as well.
-The renders are fine, they're not subpar, and are slightly above the average in my books.

Other than that, the game seems off to a good start.
Thank you for your feedback! I'll try to work on getting better assets for the sex scenes in the future.

Laundry_Games

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
one of the more interesting games I`ve played in the last couple of months.
Interesting choices.
just wondering: does "beeing cautious" do something for you?
I mean, as her driver, getting a blowjob from a drunken girl, especially if her best friend handed her over to you in trust, seems like a dick move.
but it seems, accumulating risk points is "the way". am I right?
Thank you for giving my game a try! Yes, the cautious/risky value will change dialog along with future potential choices being available or not. It's a reflection of your own character and one way isn't better than the other.

Laundry_Games

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
a good start and nice to see a decent sized opening content wise.

the 'batman' start had me eyerolling and some of the choices seemed....odd, unintuitive.
one example is the choice not for MC to take a change of outfit to the gym and not shower, which could have given an opening for a short shower scene of being or doing some peeping with ana or the blonde trainer, even if it had no further game impact. just as a possible example.
it just would have seemed to me a more natural choice situationally than the rather mindless choice of going to a job smelling of stale sweat and in dirty workout clothes. this minor plot device just didn't ring plausible, out of character.

the art is great the writing is on point. not going to be everyone's cup of tea but in no way is it an uncomfortable read, and not filled with spelling errors so immersion is not broken. an all too common issue with many developers.
plus the mechanics seem solid, no obvious issues with them for me.

we also have a step-sister in game so incest fans may well feel a naughty pulse below for future content.

all-in-all it is a very decent opening and personally i can see a future purchase on the horizon should it continue as it has started. certainly one to watch.

well done dev :) (y)
I greatly appreciate your feedback! This is my first story but I'm learning to clean things up as I go on... Thank you for giving my game a try! :)

Reactions: consumptionist

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
a patch only makes sense if the relations aren't already established.
but I guess she's his half sister (not blood related) so that should work...
Half sister, means one of the parents is the same, and as such, is STILL blood related.

Step sister, meaning, both parents are different, but ends up becoming legally his sister after his mother or father gets married, while not blood related, is still considering incest as well legally, but they are not blood related. The same is true for adopted sister legally. As soon as there's a legal bound of family of any kind, it falls under incest legally. Blood relations, only has the genetic risks while reproducing on top, but legally, there's no actual difference, just more chances of being caught if a kid is born, as several blood tests can reveal what happened without being actual dna tests.

If she is his half sister, then she is blood related. Her side of the family however, would not be blood related obviously.

If you intend to have sexual things between them, patreon will bother you greatly, I can guarantee you THAT.

If you want to go that way, which is absolutely FINE with a LOT of people here, you'll want to move to subcribestar and Itch instead, and since your game is brand new, you'll probably want to do that as quick as you can, because I can guarantee you Patreon will end up asking for censorship or will ban you.

Reactions: SensitivityTraining

Laundry_Games

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
Hey dev, this is a pretty good start. MC's corny ass jokes can be a little cringy, but I can see the tone you are going for.

Just a quick suggestion for a scene that I'm reading through right now. After the MC takes care of business with those two hooligans at home, I feel like he could be a lot more firm with Alaina and especially Madelyn. If you pick the "not ok" option to scold her for being so reckless, he should also give Madelyn an ear full for being a bad influence on his sister. As it was, he didn't hold Madelyn accountable at all.

I'm not advocating for a new route or something, but just some flavor text to give the impression that MC doesn't want his sister doing dangerous shit. Basically, the persona I was imagining for the MC was someone who will do whatever it takes to make money, so that his (step)sister can finish college without any worries. Someone who is ready to dive into the underworld and do any shady shit to provide for his loved ones so that they don't have to get dirty. I thought this theme could be explored a bit more seriously, but it seems like this organization he joined is actually like a Robin Hood thing instead of a shady organization.

Oh, and I feel like that scene could have used a sequence where Alaina is surprised and a bit worried that MC has a gun all of a sudden (if he brings the gun with him).
Thank you so much for playing and giving me your honest feedback. I'll keep in mind about that flavor as I continue to write the story. I appreciate the constructive criticism! (y)

Reactions: desmosome

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
Half sister, means one of the parents is the same, and as such, is STILL blood related.

Step sister, meaning, both parents are different, but ends up becoming legally his sister after his mother or father gets married, while not blood related, is still considering incest as well legally, but they are not blood related. The same is true for adopted sister legally. As soon as there's a legal bound of family of any kind, it falls under incest legally. Blood relations, only has the genetic risks while reproducing on top, but legally, there's no actual difference, just more chances of being caught if a kid is born, as several blood tests can reveal what happened without being actual dna tests.

If she is his half sister, then she is blood related. Her side of the family however, would not be blood related obviously.

If you intend to have sexual things between them, patreon will bother you greatly, I can guarantee you THAT.

If you want to go that way, which is absolutely FINE with a LOT of people here, you'll want to move to subcribestar and Itch instead, and since your game is brand new, you'll probably want to do that as quick as you can, because I can guarantee you Patreon will end up asking for censorship or will ban you.
Start a new game and listen to the parents conversation.
"the girl" is his stepmothers child
the protagonist is his fathers son (or his boy, as the stepmother stated)
each brought a child into the relation/marriage
NO blood relation!
fathers words: "all I really need is you, my boy and Alaina" (NOT my girl)
stepmother: "Your boy however..."

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Start a new game and listen to the parents conversation.
"the girl" is his stepmothers child
the protagonist is his fathers son (or his boy, as the stepmother stated)
each brought a child into the relation/marriage
NO blood relation!
fathers words: "all I really need is you, my boy and Alaina" (NOT my girl)
stepmother: "Your boy however..."
I may have missed that, but like I stated, even if it's only by legal means, it's still considered incest.

Patreon will bother you with it, I can guarantee that.

Why do you think everyone's using Landlady/tenant, and not step/adopted sister? :)

Reactions: Laundry_Games

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
a patch only makes sense if the relations aren't already established.
but I guess she's his half sister (not blood related) so that should work...
Half-sister means they ARE blood related because they share a common parent, either mother OR father.
Step-sister means they are NOT blood related because they do not share the blood of either parent

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
planned tags dev ??
models look gorgeous :love:
humor little bit cringe for me but still love it:giggle:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
the funniest thing hit me when i saw this vn ..... its a song i can't remember the name of it ....
i hear voices in my head they council me they understand they talk to me ....
odd that hitting me like that ....
ahh shit never mind this vn says voiceless ... ok forget what i said :cautious:
The song is called "Voices" by Rev Theory

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes