VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Voiceless [Ch.1.0] [Laundry_Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Got good plot, good renders but models are usual models we see nowadays. Good writing. I likee the part where MC drives the car and his encounters with customers. My MC is always willing to take risk and man with high morale. Game occassionally users nice humor. Hoping his boss will be a future love interest. I liked MC's interaction with his boss dev did a good job there. Hoping to see more gang fights, car chasing, blood etc in future updates.

So far I enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work dev looking forward to next updates
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Elsewhere09

Loved the game so far. It has tickled the itch I didn't know I had. I can't wait for Ch.2.0. These things always get better. My own character fits the cautious and highly immoral. If we could design a little demonic or destructive personalities in future updates, the game would be perfect.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

crowbar214

Interesting story, great renders. Very attractive love interests and an interesting risk/morality system. I highly recommend giving this a look, and if you like it, support the developer on their patreon. I can't wait to see what happens in Chapter 2.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

honkyfifteen

Pleasantly surprised with the start of this game. First of all dev did a great job of putting so much content in the first release itself. Thats how a first release should be and not like 2 mins long where you dont even know what is the VN about.
    Few things were a bit rushed, like how the MC and sister got over their parents being killed so quickly, but cant complain much.

Characters are good, and no complaints on the LI's and even the side characters. I am very happy that there are actual "women" in this VN and not some 18 year old with non existent boobs, who look like 15 year old boys.

Dialogue got a bit cringe few places with too many jokes, but overall its all good. Definitely following this game and maybe after ch2 release will give support to the dev.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MaRk34Chr1s

My rating for The Voiceless
    Really good start for Chapter 1. Your character had the choices there are categorized as being cautious/risky and by being moral/immoral aspect. I'll like. But i hope there will be more in the future and that the choices will have consequences. And the different characters are good looking so far. The graphics as well as the rendering looks very good I think. The audio tracks are great and fit the game well. Also i hope the developer works a little more on stastik i would like to have more.

I recommend it in any case.

And i wish Laundry_Games much success and all the best for this game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

Ok, I haven't seen a girl I like (but I've seen some ugly ones) until the point where I say no to a girl and it was a fake choice : the game break the forth wall to basically tell me "but thou must!"
    I don't think so, the only interest of VN are choices and consequences, if the choices are fake with no consequences then goodbye.
    Also, there's only big boobs, and the MC is cringe
  7. 5.00 star(s)

King of Hearts 937

Good start. Looking forward to the next chapter. Like the cautious/risky aspect and hope it gets further fleshed out.

Hopefully the Dev sticks with it and completes the game. Good Luck @Laundry_Games