mpror

Feb 4, 2018

Usually I share links to the games I support and enjoy after 24h . But v0.7 is kinda... underwhelming. Maybe I'm just not a fan of Rosa and "guest starring" girls but was hoping for more plot progression after a bigger usual break.

Anyway, enjoy.
Thank youuuuu (y)(y):D:D(y)(y)

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Karen and Nikki rule, Haley's character may already pack up and so she did not stand a chance with these two pretty women. Another good update is just a shame that it is so short, but it perfectly makes up for the fact that Karen will be ours at last.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I REALLY want more of Juru, that thicc Asian Goddess, damn! I'll swap Haley for Juru, I'd gladly kick Haley to the curb and replace her with Juru, that thicc Asian persuation, mmmmm!

More of her please! Please VN Gods, take Haley in exchange for Juru, you can take Rosa too on top of it, just give me Juru! <3

2019-02-19.png

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I REALLY want more of Juru, that thicc Asian Goddess, damn! I'll swap Haley for Juru, I'd gladly kick Haley to the curb and replace her with Juru, that thicc Asian persuation, mmmmm!

More of her please! Please VN Gods, take Haley in exchange for Juru, you can take Rosa too on top of it, just give me Juru! <3

View attachment 248520
If we could swap Haley for Juru that would be very nice indeed.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Strange, the new incest patch doesn't work at all for me.

Got it to work for, but now while the character is called Mom, MC calls her Karen.

Is the patch supposed to even work with the compressed version, or could that be the problem?
Same issue for me, tried to play v0.7 (my last version ws 0.5) and my save right away didnt work... no biggie start from the beginning I guess...but then even with incest patch the MC started calling his mom and aunt by their name where as in 0.5 he called his Mom "mom", and the aunt as "Aunt Nikki" all the time... maybe something minor, but to someone like me that we grew up never allowed to call older family members by their first name only, its triggering lol.

Reactions: botc76

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
It was so cool! This developer definitely knows how to warm up the crowd)

And by the way, look at the image files, in each update of their 230-250, and separately for animation.
So this update is not less than the previous ones, but there are a lot of events in it) I really liked it!

Someone make pictures for the signature! This game definitely deserves to be in the top! <3

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Strange, the new incest patch doesn't work at all for me.

Got it to work for, but now while the character is called Mom, MC calls her Karen.

Is the patch supposed to even work with the compressed version, or could that be the problem?
Same issue for me, tried to play v0.7 (my last version ws 0.5) and my save right away didnt work... no biggie start from the beginning I guess...but then even with incest patch the MC started calling his mom and aunt by their name where as in 0.5 he called his Mom "mom", and the aunt as "Aunt Nikki" all the time... maybe something minor, but to someone like me that we grew up never allowed to call older family members by their first name only, its triggering lol.
running the compressed version had the same problem.
ran the uncompressed version and everything worked. so possibly a comparability problem?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
BadWolf, I had the same problem. Fresh install of version 0.7, the patch for 0.7 and no image for several scenes. I found that after about 20 text boxes with the last image code being a8, images showed up and were good all the way to the end of the version.
Yeah, I've noticed this as well. Hopefully it will get fixed for others new to the game on next version.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
what model and Environment has been use in the game? the Environment I can figure out but what are the models

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It is the same model, same skin, different hair
EDIT: In DOD the dev used this:
Oooh okay, yeah it makes sense :)
(By the way, looking forward to your next update, hehe :p)

Reactions: EvilUser

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Oh look, it's the mom from Dreams of Desire with a different haircut.
Maybe you meant to say Where The Heart Lies yes I also thought to be same model she's basically an Angelina Jolie of the 90's when it comes tor L.E.W.D games they usually change hair make her older or younger shorter or taller thicker or slim big boobs or regular.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes