woody554

Jan 20, 2018
reading the past few pages I'm still confused about what's the status of project "getting to fuck the mom." some seem to imply there's finally some action, others say we get blueballed. -so are we still getting jerked around and milked for cash? (cash that I absolutely refuse to donate anyone in a mom-son milf game for as long mom is a no-go. unless the dev has established track record of finishing his games, but we know that's another unicorn chase with these games.)

and yea I get the apologist side that this started as a one time demo and we weren't really meant to get any new stuff. but if you make 7(?) non-mom updates in a mom-son game and take money for it, you are definitely milking every poor sob who frustrates himself waiting for that essential content that NEVER comes.

and yes, a slow burn would be fine if we eventually got there, but we all know there's a 99% chance every mom-son incest game gets abandoned before we get there. so no, good faith isn't an option after this many updates. and frankly as by what I just read the amount of new content was lacking, this once again has the whiff of getting dropped in the near future just like every other mom-son incest game.

initially I was hopeful for this project, but I'm about 5 seconds from giving up and never checking this game again. I've been through this rodeo too many times before and I have a terabyte of dropped games on my HD to prove that.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The update was enjoyable, but I hope the story develops in the next one with Karen. After all there is only so much teasing that can be done before it literally feels like no more than never ending circle of near close calls, frustrations and near misses.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
What is the difference between the test version for $20 and the final version the dev dropped for $5?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.7!

PC (204MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any Chance for proper 0.7?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Strange, the new incest patch doesn't work at all for me.

Got it to work for, but now while the character is called Mom, MC calls her Karen.

Is the patch supposed to even work with the compressed version, or could that be the problem?

Reactions: Rythan25
4.20 star(s) 194 Votes