ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I feel like there are 2 versions floating around, 0.7 for me ends with the wallet but everyone else is talking about officers and what not.
I think there are problems if you're using the patch; you might try getting that again.

PS - Get the official one (LP), NOT the one from earlier in this thread.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I think there are problems if you're using the patch; you might try getting that again.
I'll give it a shot.

EDIT Looks like that was the case it was the patch, missed the discussion where it was causing the issues. A mod should remove the patch from the front page. Which would also cause save game issues.

EDIT: Whatever patch was on the front page earlier is what caused the issue, what is there on the front page now works.

EDIT: Damn that was short....

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
nice update, but short nice scenes to the police desk interrogation with rosa and police officer: P, on the bowling job. too bad you're quick through it.
but I do like it, I'm already looking forward to the next update

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
What would cause all of the images not to show in the game?

First time I have ever downloaded this game, and first time playing it. What should be the images are, gray screen with image titles (a5, a6 etc), are showing instead.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
the incest patch for 0.7 don't works, keep naming the lady "karen", and is a foster mother.

M.Amin

Jun 7, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.7!

PC (204MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have the Mac Version mega Link?

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
What would cause all of the images not to show in the game?

First time I have ever downloaded this game, and first time playing it. What should be the images are, gray screen with image titles (a5, a6 etc), are showing instead.
BadWolf, I had the same problem. Fresh install of version 0.7, the patch for 0.7 and no image for several scenes. I found that after about 20 text boxes with the last image code being a8, images showed up and were good all the way to the end of the version.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
At least he made a nice progression for the moment the mom finally gives in to love/lust/both(but mostly lust). However, when the next update finally drops we gotta get a scene with Karen very quickly otherwise that would be some(more) serious blue-balling.

Reactions: Venomosity

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Didn't played it yet but since there are no new mom or aunt "good scenes", I guess I will wait for the next update :) I really like the game.

Reactions: Serra Angel

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I hope the lovely Officer Juru make a lot of visit, not like the doctor, I gladly dump Haley and took her instead as a girlfriend, she's gorgeous, and she can team up with the MC and punish Rosa:giggle:

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes