XD7

Dec 9, 2019
what happened to dev, I read some old post on his patreon that he was suffering from depression in covid. i hope he is alright and healhy. i hope god bless him. come back soon man people are waiting you know....
his game was soo good finally a ntr game which was able to happiness in people life. i hope he is alright.

Reactions: locco1234

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe another talented game dev could ask saddog if they could take over the development of his game or reboot it to finish it.
There are modders around who do this...may we can convince one...
There've been at least a couple in this thread I can recall who've said they would/could during previous times this was marked abandoned... They haven't yet.

Reactions: Thermophob

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There've been at least a couple in this thread I can recall who've said they would/could during previous times this was marked abandoned... They haven't yet.
There is maybe one called XYS who is currently doing Renpy Version of My wife's a star...i already suggested him to have a look at Tyrant after he is finished..but i cant promise..anyway it couldnt be difficult since there are so many finished renders of original dev which could get used...only if new renders are needed he may need help from other artists to create them..including animations..

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
There is maybe one called XYS who is currently doing Renpy Version of My wife's a star...i already suggested him to have a look at Tyrant after he is finished..but i cant promise..anyway it couldnt be difficult since there are so many finished renders of original dev which could get used...only if new renders are needed he may need help from other artists to create them..including animations..
all in all, I guess whoever had a plan to continue, they need got a permission from Saddog. Since he is the owner of the Tyrant. As far as I remembered SAZ asked a permission before he made his version. Although as we knew, what he did it was more like a variation and based on what Saddog did earlier..

But yes, everyone here want to look the end of this story, both the modders version and the original version from Saddog.
Personally I prefer Saddog original version... hopefully he still had a spirit to continue his game... :)

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
all in all, I guess whoever had a plan to continue, they need got a permission from Saddog. Since he is the owner of the Tyrant. As far as I remembered SAZ asked a permission before he made his version. Although as we knew, what he did it was more like a variation and based on what Saddog did earlier..

But yes, everyone here want to look the end of this story, both the modders version and the original version from Saddog.
Personally I prefer Saddog original version... hopefully he still had a spirit to continue his game... :)
I dont know how this works...if someone is doing a rpy version of a unity game i heard there is no permission needed as long the game is for free then...and i assume same is for abandoned games..but may if game is not finished and someone else wants to continue permissuon is needed..

Reactions: elgert

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I dont know how this works...if someone is doing a rpy version of a unity game i heard there is no permission needed as long the game is for free then...and i assume same is for abandoned games..but may if game is not finished and someone else wants to continue permissuon is needed..
Permission is only needed if the owner has the cash to drag you to court, internationally (unless both of you are in the same country.)
If he doesn't, it doesn't matter if he gives the permission or not.

If the game is abandoned, you simply need to call yours a mod for it. If it isn't abandoned, they may send you a cease and desist letter, but the same rule as above applies: if they can't afford dragging you to court, there's fuck all they can do about it aside from whine here and there.

All they have to do for the mod to be impossible to attack; NOT provide the base game, and state the base game needs to be installed first. At which point, they're only selling their mod.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Is there any successor game or remake by someone else. This was/is a great game just needs to be finished or taken over by someone
It is kind finished you can get to the point of killing the head gang member and cover up the murder with the help of the undercover cop it just needs a last finishing touch.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

mostar65

Aug 18, 2018
How? I swear I went through everything, never got to killing anyone tho.
The helper in your phone shows you what to do next
The most important steps you need to do until you can kill someone are this:
1. Talk to Davide and Bruce at 20:00pm outside of the house (agree to help them)
2. Talk to Davide again at 21:00pm in the livingroom (agree to help Davide with the drug boxes) You can only get one box each day and only at this time
3. Deliver the first drug box to the subway station at 7:00am and 8:00am (only available on Tuesday and Thursday)
4. Get the second drugbox from davide again at 21:00pm in the livingroom by agreeing to help him again
5. Deliver the second drug box to the subway station at 7:00am and 8:00am again (Make sure it's Tuesday or Thursday again)
After you have done all this, talk to Davide at 21:00pm in the livingroom again and a scene will lead you to go to the basement with him.

After this event, you'll become a FULL gang member and this is required for having access in the basement and to sell drugs in the basement at 16:00pm daily, and the kitchen event at 09:00am for cassandra. She will ask you if you let her join or wait.
Then it is required to do the weekend dates for each girl (first and second date) especially nicole you need $200 for to unlock the first date. You need to be a FULL gang member to unlock her second date (Love or Corruption second date doesn't matter, you need to do one of the second dates at least once depending on which route).
You can only do the outing cassandra in the CORRUPTION PATH to show the other gang members that she is your girl only AFTER you have done the outing with Nicole otherwise it will fail (or if you have SAZ mod installed you can do it in the love route as well) but this is not necessary to push the story if you don't want to corrupt her in the original game.

There are events placed in your room that you can start them only from there. The kill option(s) will be available in your room so check your room as well

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes