Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Tyrant [v0.9.4b] [Saddoggames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

hisstoryman

This game like a few others i can mention are like a goddess with osteoporosis. Looks great visually but with bad bones. They break with the first application of stress. So that leads to one of two conclusions, either it was Coded by a room full of chimps on LSD or the developer learned the base mininum of coding and just stopped there.
    It is a shame because there is a good game in here, somewhere. The plor is interesting with a few trails the MC can go down. This positive is soon overcome by the constant repition of the same scenes over and over and over and ov.... but I digress, sorry. The models are diverse and the sex is pretty hot. Unfortunately the MC looks like Sammy Hagar during his Montrose days. I love Sammy and I dug Montrose but for gameplay a completely 1st POV would have been better.
    The game is updated quite a bit, but they are way too short. The dev should release less often which would lead to story moving gameplay and hopefully less of a buggy mess.
    So three stars for the visuals and the game that could have been.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Londo_Mollari

Good idea, badly done.

First of all: this is one of only a few dozen games I have in my list for continue playing (sorting out hundreds). So, I like the game enough to invest time playing it.

And it looks great when I played it in 2018. Good plot, lovely little sister, okayish other characters, NTR (I love this), even a chance to see some violence later.

Now, after playing the latest version, a lot of the good vibes are gone. There a nice sex scenes and some of the character development is good (but mostly implausible and inconsistent).

Mostly because the progress with the girls you get doesn't feel like real progress, but a concatantion of unrelated scenes.

Your sister sucks your dick in the shower, after that she behaves very shy, than she follows you into the basement and you fuck her face, after that you see her at a date where you "proceed" to petting. Then you sleep with her and she gets your girlfriend (seems like out of nowhere), the next day the gang leader is her boyfriend and you are just her brother ... before you bang her as her lover again in the barn.
    And this behaviour happens with all characters.

That ruins the story mostly for me :(
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chethan

This is a really good game and I wish there was more story line and faster updates
    Can go further in the drug story and about 80% focus on the girls and 20% on the story as the story is not going further after becoming a gang member
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LouWill

One of the HOTTEST games ever to grace F95. I've played multiple editions of this game so far and I'm extremely pleased with the situations the mc finds itself with the 3 main female characters. I wish the main story development accelerates a little bit since it's been a while since we've seen major updates, but character development has been stellar. It's the side actions (i.e. grope, kiss) that really separate this game from any other I've played before. I want to see more of that (i.e. when Nicole is passed out from being drunk at night). In the future, I'm looking for these actions to update themselves after achieving certain stats or when certain events have occurred. For example, even if Nicole has completely submitted to you and broke off with Bruce, she still struggles when you french kiss her in the kitchen. Anyway, I friggin love this game and I'm really excited to see what it can potentially become one day with further updates to the story and more character development.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rgevake

I think this is the only NTR-ish game out there which actually has decent renders.

Starting from the negatives, the story has a good premise but the execution lacks detail. Games usually have changing interactions between NPC characters as they get a bit corrupted. This game doesn't feature such changing interactions between family members. They still say "hi" every day to each other etc. as usual.

Corruption is supposed to be gradual and the game tries to make it so, but I still had the feeling that there were rushed "jumps" from characters not being corrupted to being almost fully corrupted but otherwise still acting the same way (saying hi every day etc. their psychological portraits staying the exact same).

On the positive side, the story may be lacking in execution and the characters may be a bit shallow, but that's only when compared to a perfect game. Both the story and characters are still better developed than most of the popular games out there.
    The game has decent renders; a lot of sexual content with all of the girls; great cheat system so that you don't have to grind; And I can easily justify the "good" score I just gave it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ginger

Top Top Game!
    A must for anyone with a story and personalities in mind, I salute Saddogames.
    The visuals are stunning with some dark paths you can delve down. Ntr on or Ntr off. there are 4 paths to choose from which makes replay a must. Which path will you choose?
  7. 5.00 star(s)

bajeboci

One of the best adult game around the platform. The models look awesome and the corruption progress keeps you involved 100%. The NTR part is one of the best elements of the games still not very exploited for my opinion, but still, anyone can disable such a feature. In conclusion 10/10!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Mix@Xplore

A good idea badly executed.

It has so many hot aspects like the women, the premise, the kinks etc but they're overshadowed by bad gameplay.
    It's like Groundhog Day, you just repeat the same actions and scenes over and over and over until you can progress the scenes and story further. This just gives the game a disjointed and frustrating feel to it.
    This game is in desperate need of more linearity to it.

Also a quick side note; The music, dear God it's literally the most maddening music I've ever heard in a game. I had to mute it within 10 mins of play.

There's a few animations in the game but they're slightly bizarre to be honest.

Overall it's a pretty bad experience, which is a shame because the potential is there.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 350655

A good Game but i run into Loops, the Mother are one of my most liked Actors i Games. I hope they make a Story Update. Allways i run loops every Week maybe its while i play good/love not tyrant Style.... I give 4 Stars but 5 for the Mother and the little Sister :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

this is one of the best incest games and for sure the best NTR game out there , the renders are great , amazing story it get better after the dev fixed the bugs i hope he dont rush the ending and take his time.
  11. E
    3.00 star(s)

evilbefalls

Great game but i hate how somtimes see a event all over again and again
    cheats feel usless everytime you go to sleep you lose some stats with the woman
    Blond sister i dont like her she dislikes ntr and she the only one and i dont understand why you grope her and kiss her even later deflower her she stil doesnt like ntr
  12. 3.00 star(s)

radical686

Interesting game with a lot of potential

The good:
    --I love the renders in this game
    --Some of the relationships are really interesting and the sex is pretty hot.
    --Interesting storyline that still has a long way to go.

The bad:
    --Very repetitive and grindy at times.
    --In order to bump up love and corruption states, you have to do and redo some scenes over and over again and too often the dialogue doesn't change as the stats change. Some scenes do change, and in important ways, but too many basically repeat.
    --When you accomplish certain love or corruption milestones over the weekend, some relationships should change that don't.

On the NTR content: I played the hard NTR route out of curiosity and to see how the scenes play out. I like games that have cheating and partner-sharing, but NTR in its most extreme form turns me off. I know NTR means they steal your loved ones attention away from you, but here it goes the real hard route and they also engage in humiliation, including SPH, which just plays as odd since you're not tiny. That kind of hard NTR is not my cup of tea. I still want to be able to fuck my conquests even if I'm forced to share them with others. So, this will please hard NTR fans. Though interesting, I prefer the soft NTR route. That said, the problems with repeated scenes infects even the NTR content. There are more scenes that go the hard NTR route, but a few just repeat as if nothing happened. To be clear the existence of NTR content did not affect my rating.

This game has a lot of good ideas and I'm looking forward to killing my competition. That said, the Dev could add a significant amount by simply tweaking more of the repeat scenes to change as your stats change. Furthermore, except for Irina, none of the other NPC's are fleshed out and they're nothing more than repeatable events that make no sense after the first time you meet them.

Right now, even though I really enjoyed some of the content, the problems with repetition prevent me from giving it better than a 3.5-rating. I intend to keep tracking this title, however, and as content improves, I'll update the review as warranted
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Bruce_Wayne18

A great story held back by technical issues:

First, let me say I am not a fan of NTR but I didn't let that affect my review because I played both paths.

This game is great. It offers people choices about everything. Mainly the fact that you can play with or without NTR.

The game focuses on Love or Corruption. You can play either way which is also a great thing.

The main issue, however, is that due to what I assume to be technical issues/errors/missing scenes your choices and the scenes with the characters don't matter! It's like they don't even happen and it doesn't change the relationship between the MC and the girls! It doens't give you the satisfaction that you are progressing the story and feels like you are stuck in an endless loop with incoherent scenes.

I played for about 3 hours and the gifting system is either missing or hidden VERY well.

For a sandbox game, it doesn't give you good hints on how to progress the story and the cheat system doesn't work the way it should.

Which is frustrating because the story and renders are actually ok.

I'd give this game about 2 more years before it's playable or at the very least fap worthy. Unless NTR is REALLY your thing.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Awesome concept but broken Story.
    We have High Love Scenes (Fuck) and right after a Stranger Low Progression scene/conversation can pop.
    It will be 5/5 when the story progression will be patched and not a bunch of scenes without coherence in the game progression...
    It breaks immersion :/
  15. 2.00 star(s)

✘ Gαмєя ✘

The game has great ideas , but the execution is terrible. You have repeated scenes that make no sense (i.e. in one scene you are trying to seduce someone, then you score and f.. the other day you meet the same person and as she never has been seduced before These loops are terrible, So much potential wasted by a really bad execution .
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Jentle

One of the best NTR VNs Ive played. The relationship, love and corruption triangle is not kind of confusing, it took me a while to figure out how to get the scenes that I wanted but the help section ingame is helpful.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

hakarlman

(Before I begin. The game is worth downloading & playing. Make sure you try it and give it a fair chance.)

Okay, the game starts out great, but the story descends into an incoherent mess.

PROS
    - The tease & denial around getting into the basement is brilliant.
    - The actual basement content is sub-par, but everything leading up to it was well done.
    - The best part of this game was wanting to get into the basement due to jealously and curiosity.
    - The renders are above average. Mom is attractive.
    - The date with mom leads to a hot ntr scene.
    - The ntr mom scene at the tanning salon & bar are pretty hot.

CONS
    - Once you get into the basement, the story becomes incoherent and not well thought out. You walk around town or the house encountering random sex scenes that don't have a proper buildup and climax.
    - After entering the basement, the game is just not as good pre basement.
    - Without an in game quest log there is no direction which can leave you feeling lost.
    - So much of the game is bad after entering the basement that I couldn't even give it three stars. It's a shame because the game had massive potential to be good, but the poor story hurts it severely.

SUMMARY
    - Game needs a basic quest log to guide you.
    - After going into the basement, the story becomes terrible and non-existent. He should get a writer to help flesh things out properly.

The game is worth trying and playing, especially pre-basement. The thrill and curiousity of wanting to get into the basement is worth experiencing. After that you'll have a few decent scenes, but mid and late game are very underwhelming. Don't expect any kind of coherent story after you've entered the basement.

Imagine a graph and the excitement is climbing, climbing, then all of a sudden shoots straight down, that's this game.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Max4

Well, the best thing about the game is Perspective, how you can Influence others. And change their life with some decision. The game shows 2 opposite site. And I really like that part.

On the other hand:
    - Expect Small Sister, the female characters are far from my taste.
    - Sex scenes are stupid.
    - There is Grinding in game, but it's boring and non challenging, you will use cheat even if you usually like the grinding. I would say less grinding to game, or change it in some way to make it intersting.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Savor

I want to start with a short notice, I dont like the story of this game or the ntr genre, but that's not the reason for "just 3 stars".

I Play this game anyway, because it got really great renders. -2 star because of the gameplay, It's pretty exhausting to rerun always lots of same renders to search new scenes. This game could be a way better visual novel than a sanbox game.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Netorious

For me the it goes like that:
    Story 4.5/5
    It is original lots of NTR lots of choices and is amazing
    Dialogues 4.5/5
    Love them make you ... instantly
    Renders and Characters 3.5/5
    Some models are outdated and not so attractive for me!
    The programming and stuff 4/5
    Could be more easy to navigate and sometimes take time to get where you want
    Overall it is a great game... I love it... I support it
    I suggest you play it! (if you like NTR :) )