Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow love the corrupted Alexis path, glad to see her turn into such a whore. Is this the Corruption + NTR + Relationship part? Or Corruption + Relationship part?

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
Sadly, this scene isn't currently available in the game. The assets are there, but nothing is coded for them. I added the scene back in with my mod, but would love to see it added into the main version of the game.
ok thanks Saz

Reactions: S A Z

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hmm i started this game just an hour ago or so, and at the end of the first week even giving them Chocolate all female relatives loose massivly relationshippoints even if i dont try to corrupt them and do the "lovleydovley" Stlye... why?

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
hmm i started this game just an hour ago or so, and at the end of the first week even giving them Chocolate all female relatives loose massivly relationshippoints even if i dont try to corrupt them and do the "lovleydovley" Stlye... why?
link to NTR path. you can reduce effect with menu in mc room to set NTR off

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
does not realy work, but it seems i am in a time loop every day i get from "dad and that guy" a second chance and mom confuses the MC with the dead father....

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Is the "special renders" a fan art collection? The link seems to be dead tho. Or is it just me? Is there a collection of all CG's plus fan art?

dofdof

Jan 12, 2018
Hi,
1 NTR event for Nicole, not repeatable. To reach it just skip the weekend activity.
I don't understand how to reach this event. So far, the NTR events with Nicole I've seen are:
- In the shower with Davide
- At night in the kitchen with Davide
- Living room at 10pm then basement with Bruce and Davide
- Small ones: Sleazy Weasel, tanning salon, listening through the basement door at 0am

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

I don't understand how to reach this event. So far, the NTR events with Nicole I've seen are:
- In the shower with Davide
- At night in the kitchen with Davide
- Living room at 10pm then basement with Bruce and Davide
- Small ones: Sleazy Weasel, tanning salon, listening through the basement door at 0am
He told you how to get it! Just skip the weekend events and it should be the first scene that comes up after. Oh make sure that you have NTR on and that Nicoles relationship points are below 5 I think it is from memory oh and high coruption of course.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes