myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the step dad really isn't undercover I think he's lying to his wife and that he's actually in the gang with those losers. Only thing I'm waiting for is when you get to put a cap in his and his friends asses maybe even shoot the sisters weirdo.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I think the step dad really isn't undercover I think he's lying to his wife and that he's actually in the gang with those losers. Only thing I'm waiting for is when you get to put a cap in his and his friends asses maybe even shoot the sisters weirdo.
Had considered that maybe he was faking it but the gang seems a bit rubbish if your a bent cop, better off joining the mafia surely? - But then the story would be a lot less interesting.
Suspect the truth of the matter is simply it is designed to appeal to as many base fantasys as possible, after all by the looks of it (an unlike BB etc) it is going to go much deeper into the darker side and poor mama and the sisters will be the endlessly used female victims, while we all cheer on, on the side lines.
I have enjoyed this game since the start and it has replaced BB as my fave the minute 0.15 came out.
So long live all those dark base fantasies.

Reactions: Caligula

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Had considered that maybe he was faking it but the gang seems a bit rubbish if your a bent cop, better off joining the mafia surely? - But then the story would be a lot less interesting.
Suspect the truth of the matter is simply it is designed to appeal to as many base fantasys as possible, after all by the looks of it (an unlike BB etc) it is going to go much deeper into the darker side and poor mama and the sisters will be the endlessly used female victims, while we all cheer on, on the side lines.
I have enjoyed this game since the start and it has replaced BB as my fave the minute 0.15 came out.
So long live all those dark base fantasies.
Maybe the father just has a cuck fetish that's why. It's all role play for him but he needed to come up with a convenient lie of being an undercover cop to tell his wife to get her to join in and do the bull. I know I'm laughing and enjoying this from the sidelines.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
A few days ago I had a online chat with the creator after the issues of Patreon banning the incest angle and it turns out that a few scenes that I didnt realise were bugged will be fixed next week for 2.0
- For those who unlocked and looked at the images the missing ones will be obvious already though.
1. The Yoga scenes with big sis will be accessed again as they block the first time you dis her, their are 2 levels to it I believe
2. Turns out the 12 or 1 mum asleep, cum on her ass or feet only works in non NTR mode (I had thought it was a one off)
3. Their was something else to but I cannot remember what it was :)

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Maybe the father just has a cuck fetish that's why. It's all role play for him but he needed to come up with a convenient lie of being an undercover cop to tell his wife to get her to join in and do the bull. I know I'm laughing and enjoying this from the sidelines.
As plans go to sexually control your family, it is def a good one to use. But looks like the wife is happy enough to go along with it.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone

I do not understand why it's the black who becomes the main actor in the next update
his breaks the running of the game
I would have thought that MC would fuck the gang is would have become the leader

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hello everyone

I do not understand why it's the black who becomes the main actor in the next update
I would have thought that MC would fuck the gang is would have become the leader
It is a ghetto gang and traditionally who runs a ghetto gang?, as for the MC he is a well educated uni kid, what the hell does he know about running a gang?, other that watching to many in the hood movies... Given time this will change but short term it is a great selling point the mama becoming his and his gangs communal bike. ANd the images look good to :)
Who doesnt love a bit of inter racial, its arguable the best anti-racist approach out their?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
A little side though for you all..
PArt of the great joy of BB was the artists / designers who created their own images and later their own side stories, anyone talented enough out their to give it a go?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
hey is there a walkthrough on this game? because i feel like im going in circles and havent seen any fucking or hardcore ntr yet
No walkthrough but their is a timescale available, you repeat the same day but you can varyyour actions and as your points increase the results change.

Reactions: vekker

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is there a way to know what the end of the things that we can do for current update? I'm finding it difficult to know whether I've reached the end for now or not.
This release is only one day. So you are repeating the same day over and over.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
tu me parle de quoi
moi je voulais juste savoir pourquoi
le createur du jeux a changer son scenario a moin que sa soit une mise en bouche pour pimenter la suite

what are you talking about
I just wanted to know why the creator of the game has to change his scenario unless his is an appetizer to spice up more

im not rascite

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hello everyone

1) The images are test renders. They will/will not be implemented in the game.Even if implemented we don't know if it will be in the next release or in the future.
2)The black guy is the gang leader. So if the NTR is on he can clearly fuck all the girls without problems.
this is the start point. The MC will change it (hopefully) over the time (saving the girl or becoming the gang leader.)

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
c'est exactement ce que je voulais dire MC voir son, il veut se venger de devenir le bnoss du gang

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Man, Give me YOur true option u really wana be this MC .
If u do man The I m sure u would if someone fucked ur mom, sis,gf and your loved once and they will steal them.

I would really like to know WHY U GYZ LOVE NTR.
The games threads are not the right place for this discussion. The NTR topic has been discussed several time (with big flames/insults...). However if you like you can open a thread in the general discussion section. Thanks

Reactions: Ekzar and GodGoku

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
if ntr off, leader still fuck all girls, you just can't see this. so whatever
The dev is actively trying to avoid this impression. So far the dialogs are different and the preview showed different renders fro ntr and not ntr.
However I must agree that this game is designed to have ntr on.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
mmmm the creator knows the cuckolding fetish very well and pressing all the right buttons. Loving it!!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes