berny

Jun 8, 2017
If they are from 0.2 this is most definitely not good for the game story wise.I mean things are escalating way to fast.It's one thing for the mother and even eldest sister(which we can assume have been doing it for months) to do such things but for the little sister to go from a shy virgin to banging different guys all over the place even after grinding away a month in game is not believable for me.
I agree, these pictures are pretty confusing. @RWaites Are these official pictures from the patreon page, or where are they from? Did they come with text?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Not sure if they will all be in 0.2 but he has said there will be more locations as well as the house so it should be a good update.
Different locations will be great for this game. I don`t want to feel like a bird in cage as Big Brother game.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Different locations will be great for this game. I don`t want to feel like a bird in cage as Big Brother game.
From what I understand it's more of the opposite. Dev said you can completely ignore all the stuff at your house (aka the story) and just go for other characters. That means there must be a lot lot lot different places. Otherwise the whole concept wouldn't work (at least not how he described it).

Reactions: DMC

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yes, that seems, but I would like to have control, send it to someone who should go to bed, with who she can go to bed, present a friend and tell him to fuck him in front of everyone and obey, do you know if that will be possible?

Yes, that seems, but I would like to have control, send it to someone who should go to bed, with who she can go to bed, present a friend and tell him to fuck him in front of everyone and obey, do you know if that will be possible?
It seems that you will be able to become the alpha-dog and replace the actual boss of the gang. So your idea perfectly fits in this scenario. However I don't know if you will really able to do so.

Reactions: DMC

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
That's sad, but you saved a horde of ppl here from getting a sudden heart attack :D

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Seems like I will skip this one, great renders but not really my cup of tea.
Well, dev says it's completely sandbox and you can focus on the things you want to do. So if you don't like incest, turn if off and you won't see it. If you don't like NTR, turn it off and you won't see it. If you don't like the story, ignore it and you won't see it. So if you just want to look for a girlfriend you can do it (according to the dev).

Dev himself calls it a 'Skyrim sandbox game', so basically do what you like to do. Sounds very ambitious, that's why a lot of ppl are sceptical. Well, let's see how it progresses.

Aaargh, even little sister is fucktoy of the criminals, I hope there is someway to save her. Awesome pics, I can't wait to see them in the context of the story/game.
Don't worry, there are basically 3 ways: no NTR = nothing will happen to anyone, NTR = something COULD happen, but you can prevent it if you play it right, hardcore NTR (need to be activated separately) = almost impossible to prevent it happening. All up to you.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
These pictures are out of context so it is hard to judge. If Saddo will mantein his word most of the scene will be avoidable. I have no problem (story-wise) that mom and big sis have sex with the gang leader. However moving from virgin to whore it will be a to big step for young sis. Moreover one of the men with her seems dad.

At present my only concern is teh lac of sex images with MC. However it could make sense. It will take time for the mC to corrupt the girls (ntr off) or to replace the alpha-men (ntr on)

Reactions: Maragdus
U

User_215882

Well, dev says it's completely sandbox and you can focus on the things you want to do. So if you don't like incest, turn if off and you won't see it. If you don't like NTR, turn it off and you won't see it. If you don't like the story, ignore it and you won't see it. So if you just want to look for a girlfriend you can do it (according to the dev).

Dev himself calls it a 'Skyrim sandbox game', so basically do what you like to do. Sounds very ambitious, that's why a lot of ppl are sceptical. Well, let's see how it progresses.

Don't worry, there are basically 3 ways: no NTR = nothing will happen to anyone, NTR = something COULD happen, but you can prevent it if you play it right, hardcore NTR (need to be activated separately) = almost impossible to prevent it happening. All up to you.
Yup which is what I like about the game, hell I might even try the NTR in one playthrough for once.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Yup which is what I like about the game, hell I might even try the NTR in one playthrough for once.
Yes, that's also important for me. I'm not a fan of NTR, but I'm not against it either. What I would do is one playthrough with completely doing everything against NTR and one playthrough with it to see the rest of the content. The important thing is that it's clearly known beforehand NTR will happen and if dev says it is avoidable it really means you can prevent it. Nothing like 'you don't see it, so it doesn't happen'. Because even if I don't see it but it happens in the background it's not avoided.

That's why I'm still not sure if I will try 'My girlfriend's amnesia' because a skip button is not avoiding NTR.

Reactions: Zero919
U

User_215882

I mean BB really got people fucking pissed off with NTR with Eric since the game did not include the tag so he just came out of nowhere and with the god awful grind it was incredibly frustrating to get rid of him if you wanted to if you didn't cheat. I'm fine with a game that has NTR (that I can avoid).

Reactions: bolonar

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Yah, that happened to quite some games. If you played DoD and chose the revealing outfit for Mom you know what I mean. ;)

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes