nomercy1592

Jul 17, 2018
Yes I can see your point, I was so scared to play it myself I had to experience it in a crowded room in the local cafe, no way was i sitting at home in the middle of the night alone with this game! :), new experiences can be very frightening.
The standard walkthrough supplied a page back or even on the front page should help? or the files below.....
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: paragon

DJsona

May 13, 2018
how can we open the basment door i have the key but can't use it, any idea ?
I got access to the basement. What do I do now?
for now 2 way in :
- go on date with alexis and in you room you will have a [ ! ] for 2 events in basement with alexis.
- work for davide, deliver 5 package in the subway. then he will introduce you to the basement. (repetable evening event until the up to date.)
the rest of time its locked. you can't go alone.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
yes 4.0.1, for the 4.0.2, check the change log page 1.
I have no idea how to deliver packages....when and how? I went to subway and nothing happen.....
check the event guide NTR link below or rollback the post.
-event at 8pm front door before.
-Davide at 9pm at living room , 7am tuesday or thursday subway, 5 time.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
OK I started a new game and after love options for both Irina and Cassandra in the living room, then tanning studio with Irina and then I'm in the main map like attached here
and the fitness studio is at the bottom with Cassandra icon
I tried starting a new game too and only did love for both in living room and Irina is in the tanning salon, but still no fitness studio..

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I tried starting a new game too and only did love for both in living room and Irina is in the tanning salon, but still no fitness studio..
Well, the only thing that comes to me is that you are playing earlier version of this game. In the 0.4.1 there was no fitness studio

Reactions: tonny

May 31, 2018
for now 2 way in :
- go on date with alexis and in you room you will have a [ ! ] for 2 events in basement with alexis.
- work for davide, deliver 5 package in the subway. then he will introduce you to the basement. (repetable evening event until the up to date.)
the rest of time its locked. you can't go alone.
I have no idea how to deliver packages....when and how? I went to subway and nothing happen.....

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Hello everyone,
now the poll for Alexis' partner for her first lesbian experience is done and the winner is, no surprise here, Irina.

Their first event will have a place in this update, version 0.4.5. The image above is already from the event, so it'll be in the players room.

Here are the full poll votes (higher votes from higher tiers considered)
Irina : 246
Kate: 56
Vivian: 39
Miranda: 61
Susan: 18

latest result + Pill from saddog

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
guys any worthy saves?? actually i can't able to have both sis at same time? any ideas
Have a look at my signature then look at page 258, 2 pages back and see if that helps?
Also watch the star wars clip and see if anything said their is relevant to you.

And you dont have both sisters together....

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Okay so who's who? Irina is big sis friend...Kate is? Vivian is bartender girl and Miri is the bimbo, and Susan is the granny.

Good thing it's not Susan, but I would've way preferred Vivian or Miranda over Irina :(

T

Tony_Stark

Hello everyone,
now the poll for Alexis' partner for her first lesbian experience is done and the winner is, no surprise here, Irina.

Their first event will have a place in this update, version 0.4.5. The image above is already from the event, so it'll be in the players room.

and in the future Davide will join them :heartcoveredeyes:

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Have a look at my signature then look at page 258, 2 pages back and see if that helps?
Also watch the star wars clip and see if anything said their is relevant to you.

And you dont have both sisters together....
I MEANNNN probably in the furure harem ending is gonna be a thing, look at My Legacy, (yes spoiler alert, it can happen!) So it isn't outta the question that you could probably.

AND PARAGON Such a hero of the people!

Reactions: paragon

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

I do not understand why this vote was needed. It is clear that for such events with family members is still early, especially considering that the love path is constantly lagging behind in sexual content. The result of this vote was obvious. All the listed characters have one event, even Vivian, which we meet several times to play the role of the background. In addition to Irina there was no one to vote for.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I do not understand why this vote was needed. It is clear that for such events with family members is still early, especially considering that the love path is constantly lagging behind in sexual content. The result of this vote was obvious. All the listed characters have one event, even Vivian, which we meet several times to play the role of the background. In addition to Irina there was no one to vote for.
Maybe saddog took on board everyones complaints about being late, not listening and so forth and then decided to at least extend the courtesy to canvas for opinion, so are you saying you no longer want anyones opinion considered?... personally my fave is irina, but a few others have expressed opinions towards other women in the game so it is not all black and white.

Reactions: DJsona
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes