Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So I looked at the rips and there is a scene in the basement it looks like where Nicole is bending over a table by a briefcase and you spank her with your hand. Anyone know how you get that?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
So I looked at the rips and there is a scene in the basement it looks like where Nicole is bending over a table by a briefcase and you spank her with your hand. Anyone know how you get that?
9pm scene when Davide initiates you into the gang, you get to punish her for walking in.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
"To start the NTR event you must have searched for Alexis at least 3 times before"

I have find Alexis 3 times but i never saw Ntr event ... help ?

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
for some reason, the morning scene after you have an ntr option date with nicole, just cuts off. I go speak to nicole and at morning, the mc says we need to talk about the date and it just cuts off to normal game. I used the in game cheats to get to the date btw. Anyone knows how to fix that? (ver 4.2)

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
"To start the NTR event you must have searched for Alexis at least 3 times before"

I have find Alexis 3 times but i never saw Ntr event ... help ?
you need to search for her 3 times or more but dont find her, so search in places where she will not be and then find her, and you need to do this in one date

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
In that case I don't know if it's number of game days or stats values.
You must have event with Irina in the living room first, as she is with Cassandra in the fitness studio.
Irina is in the living room, but how to progress? whats the right options?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
So are the events for the gym fully implemented or is that coming in a further update? The images that coincide with the release don't seem to match what's actually in game (not that i'm surprised).

Jul 7, 2017
I tried playing this game at night... I became so 'terrified' that I 'wet' myself.

The experience was so 'horrifying' that I keep downloading the updates to this game and playing it at night.

Wait... those aren't the right words at all...

Yes I can see your point, I was so scared to play it myself I had to experience it in a crowded room in the local cafe, no way was i sitting at home in the middle of the night alone with this game! :), new experiences can be very frightening.
The standard walkthrough supplied a page back or even on the front page should help? or the files below.....

Reactions: Ri0n

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
False! there was one for each route and connection's if you did some of cassandra's other content, not just stuff with Davide more work was put in compared to what people realize.

Was stated that it was a small patch as the bigger (and we know that can be vague but go with the flow here, not like you or anyone has a say in the matter~) one is coming at the end of this month, frankly was good content to me.

Another area for later, content for all 3 of Cassandra's routes (keep in mind, there's ATLEAST 3 routes for each girl, Alexis (bae) Cassandra, Irina AND the mother, so that's 12 different routes, with having to connect all the previous content before to the triggers.

The Love route was sorta cute to me (each their own taste) for Cassandra, you've the usual tough girl act but deep down just a push over (for those looking for that sorta content in this game it's there atleast) Corruption is domination, and of course NTR is what it is, Davide having a party.

adding the Gym, connecting other event's to mingle with the gym and cassandra, it's 'small' in scene's, but it opens an array of other option's later in the game when it, y'know actually get's an update.

Be patient my brother's soon the time will come when you can off Davide and reclaim (or just keep greedily) the girls for yourselves~ or you were just to lazy and let the relantion value to drop...or forgot you left it on hardmode...no one judges here :3

That said, for what's to come i feel is good. Cause once the basement drops, and becomes open mark my words, either gonna be alot of sad puppies, or alot of happy roosters~ Find out on the next episode of Dragons Fap Z!

war117

Nov 9, 2017
so i got the name for mum and the two sis and one sis friend but who is Susan and Jennifer and who the girl dance at the club
so is the bartend Susan or Jennifer

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
You also have the option to disable NTR right from the start never to appear in that particular playthrough for those who don't like it or if you enable it and don't want to see it chocolates,flowers and condom's are wonderful things depending on the route you wish to go down

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Irina is in the living room, but how to progress? whats the right options?
OK I started a new game and after love options for both Irina and Cassandra in the living room, then tanning studio with Irina and then I'm in the main map like attached here
and the fitness studio is at the bottom with Cassandra icon

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes