RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
I suggest going back through some of the comments before, being unhappy with the game XD me and a couple others have had good discussion's and figured/understood some of the elements of the game, may it assist you!

Reactions: paragon

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I have been watching this game thread for a while, does this game compare to DmD, My Sweet Neighbors, Milfy City or Parental love ?

I am looking for a new game to fill in the time between updates.

Thanks

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I have been watching this game thread for a while, does this game compare to DmD, My Sweet Neighbors, Milfy City or Parental love ?

I am looking for a new game to fill in the time between updates.

Thanks
The only thing that is similar to this game is Milfy City from the list you mentioned. Open world and freedom of choice. In Milfy City is more content but less freedom.
Dev of this game tries to give content for almost all kinks. Thats why his game si spread out and updates thin compared to other games.

U

User_17502

Wow. That whole backend took a shotgun to the face. I feel like I’m going to be doing facial reconstruction surgery boys. I guess this is progress. If you consider Arseface from Preacher pretty.

Apr 5, 2018
I find it kind of annoying how the Dev spends so much time between releases and how much content is available in each "patch/update" it doesnt seem to add up. 3 measly little additions to the game here. Its annoying when you check this forum and you see literally hundreds of fan art/user made scenes and images AND thrown on top the pics that the dev gives patrons that never make it into the game. I know its a pirate website so i shouldnt be complaining but goes to show how well a game it is when you got people complaining lol.

TLDR: Why so little content and wait so long between every update...

Phr33k

Sep 26, 2017
same here can't unlock basement with date or by delivering packages after the third or forth package I go to subway and the icon is not there :(
In the subway i don't trigger any scene for delivering the package on Tuesday or Thursday at 7am or 8am.... why this thing?

K9

May 28, 2017
Welp, I'm getting disappointed by the way the NTR is handled. My own fault, when the dev said that you'd have a chance to approve or disapprove of the girls going with another dude, I understood it as the MC being the one who chose to share them or not. Turns out, you get to approve or not if they're getting railed by another dude, but it happens anyway whatever you choose (when you have low relationship) and you don't get a say in how or when. At most, you're the one with whom the girl is shared with. That sucks. But hey, that's how NTR is actually supposed to be, so no complaint. It just doesn't work for me.

I hope we'll get the option to share the girls with the MC in position of power on the corruption path though. The MC thinks about selling his lil sis' virginity at one point, so hopefully sharing is planned somewhere in the future...

Jul 22, 2017
I'm kind of new to this website. Is the compressed version & the main file same thing & have all files? I'm only asking because i have limited internet package. Don't want to download 2 Gb if i can get 400 Mb version. I'm ok with little bit of less quality.

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
I'm kind of new to this website. Is the compressed version & the main file same thing & have all files? I'm only asking because i have limited internet package. Don't want to download 2 Gb if i can get 400 Mb version. I'm ok with little bit of less quality.
correct, same files, except the quality of the images have been slightly reduced, i would say insignificantly. so for your situation, you would want the compressed version.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes