ozner

Apr 28, 2017
...this only my opinion about the ending of the game Good and bad, love and corruption..if you choose Bad ntr corruption you can fuck all the girls of this game and maybe there are 50/50 of chance davide will kill you( i dont know if you can kill davide if you choose corruption, cus every one follow davide what ever he say)..and if you choose Good love protect you can kill all the male gang member i dont know how you gonna get rid of your step dad maybe take him to the prison and you will be the new boss and will live happily with the girls or just live with the girls..

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Alguém pode me ajudar com este programa aqui?

please!!

View attachment 92481
edit ./renpy/common/00console.rpy
search config.console = False, turn to config.console = True (CAPITALISATION IS IMPORTANT IN PYTHON!)
in game, before you trigger that scene, press shift (write big) and o (oh, not zero) to open console. if not working, you fucked up 00console.rpy
type gangmemberaccept = 0
close console with ESC.
???
profit!

however, the story starts to hang here as someone who plays in the babypool without NTR.

How do you even enter the basement?
i think thats not possible yet. even with above fix for the variable bug you wont be able to enter it. id really love to give lil sis some... candy.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lure them to the barn with a lie that there's lots of naked chicks there ready to have fun with them up in the hay loft make sure all windows and everything is bared and nailed shut as well as all other doors and make sure everything is reinforced. Have igniters on timers all over inside the barn and have most of the outside of the barn ready to be doused and when the timers go off inside just when to fuel inside is released or activate them yourself you can then start the outside on fire. Make sure to also use really good accelerants so that the place goes up fast and destroys all of the evidence.

Reactions: paragon

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Lure them to the barn with a lie that there's lots of naked chicks there ready to have fun with them up in the hay loft make sure all windows and everything is bared and nailed shut as well as all other doors and make sure everything is reinforced. Have igniters on timers all over inside the barn and have most of the outside of the barn ready to be doused and when the timers go off inside just when to fuel inside is released or activate them yourself you can then start the outside on fire. Make sure to also use really good accelerants so that the place goes up fast and destroys all of the evidence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bobop

Deftera

May 1, 2017
Finally decided to play the game. Good stuff so far.

-NTR isn't really ragefuel for me as much anymore but I am more looking forward to hopefully taking over the town and getting all the girls.

-I think the dude with the bowl cut from the mom date is the Tyrant.

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Patch for the "gangmemberaccept" error. 99.99% sure you have to start a new game to make it apply.
Remove any extra numbers the forum adds to the file name so it says only "variables.rpyc" and put it in the 'game' subfolder.

May require a full script extraction with Unren, that's untested.
Thanks for this, it works for me...BUT the key mc receives from Davide still does not work for basement, but that I think is just how this version of the game works.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am kind of wondering about the Creep Guy that we see on the mom date. There just has to be some back stroy there surely????

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I would like to make a suggestion on when you are punishing the MCs mom in the basement rather than the hand or the paddle why not the paddle or a brutal ass fucking instead.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
I ran it on 2 variants, the first all the stats were low, low, low and Davide ended up in the basement having some fun with lil sis, with 3 options of how we dealt with it, she plays with his dick in this option.
The second is High, High, High - about 100 on each and tis just you and sis with mum on the sybian, that was the 4pm basement scene. (I went in the basement at 4pm on this one)
I will repost the saves, they cover the hole scene and they should help.
all savedata r the same , there is no david with lil sis

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
If you guys are talking about the guy with the redhead in mom’s date, that is the mc from my legacy, saddog’s last game

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I always play with NTR on but the non-Davide scenes are watching her use a sybian and being able to spank her with your hand or a paddle. You might be able to fuck her as well but I'm not sure.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
someone has a Save and can enter the basement my characters are already above 300 in anything and I do not get in the basement someone has a save or step by step well explained?

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes