wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Maybe they better wait 3-4 more months for more content on romance path.
BTW the game will be around 20 updates,right?Weird that we get the sex with mom in 6-th and sex with big sis in 7-th.Not that I should complain we get sex so early:)
Also are we sure that The Tyrant is man and not a woman?
It is not a VN as most of the game here. So the events are not in order. When the game will be finish I suppose that you will have to grind more to have sex with mom or little sis than big sis friend Irina or big sis.
This is the reason why the game is so confusing too. We have very advance contents on the frame of day 1.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
There's something seriously wrong with mom, going along with drug deals and BDSM sex in the house her children live in. Little sister acts like she's 12. Big sister is... well, she's willing to climb into bed and get naked in a damn mall. Dad has taken his cuck fetish to the point where his family is endangered. Pretty much the only one that feels sane is big sister's friend... so, how long before we get her into the basement?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This is the reason why the game is so confusing too
It is hard to understand the logic here indeed, and are you sure it would be less confusing in the future? The dev gives you the sex before a sense of story, not convince it's such a smart move. And if you predict even more grind, wow...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ssso if i get this right, the main character of this game is Davide actually, the black dude, and the character we play is the wimpy guy who tries to get his hands on a few scraps from the main guy's table when/if he allows it? As if we are playing Billy in The Twist?

Apr 5, 2018
Good game story/characters but unfortunately suffers from lack of content. I wish he Dev could hire more people or try to get hellp from the community to push out updates faster because this is clearly a popular game so finding help shouldnt be that hard. Just sucks the current state of the game is repeated dates with the same outcome and constant clicking throughout the day.

Reactions: MrJ

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
i wish someone would give all these devs a free course is how to add an upgrade script to your game so ppl don't have to constantly restart the entire game, several devs already have their games fixed to update savefiles so you don't have to restart over and over and over and over and over until you no longer want to even try to play the game.
This is weird, so many of you are saying you need to grind or that you need to start again, why?
- My saves are just copied over and always work.
- As for the grind issue many speak of, just run unren and amend your stats depending what you need and no grind?.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Ssso if i get this right, the main character of this game is Davide actually, the black dude, and the character we play is the wimpy guy who tries to get his hands on a few scraps from the main guy's table when/if he allows it? As if we are playing Billy in The Twist?
If you're only interested in mom, I guess you could see it that way... keep in mind, they intend to put him and his pals behind bars before long, so a large part of it is an act. As for the other love interests, Davide has nothing to do with them unless you purposely lead them in that direction.

Reactions: Ennoch

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
- As for the grind issue many speak of, just run unren and amend your stats depending what you need and no grind?.
True, but it should a comics then, not a game. Cheats and cg rips and it's done in 10 mns, at least with a comics it would be in order to mimic a story :)

EDIT: as many said, we should wait several months to see a great game, ok, i read the same comments on Nov 2017 (you can check), so perhaps we should wait years. Which is fine by me, no rush :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It is hard to understand the logic here indeed, and are you sure it would be less confusing in the future? The dev gives you the sex before a sense of story, not convince it's such a smart move. And if you predict even more grind, wow...
This game is a sand-box. So you must image that the start will be day 1 (without any events) and you will decide what you want to do and pursuit it.

If you aim is corrupting your mother you will do all the necessary grind daily. Hopefully when the game will be complete you will be able to see a progression in your mother reactions and events over the days. Probably you will have access at intermediate events and the daily dialogs/actions will became more and more slutty. In this way we will not have the strange effect of a lovely and pure mother that suddenly acts like a whore.

No doubt that the monthly releases and this type of game (sand-box) are not working very well together.
The monthly release scheme is perfect for a strongly story driven game like a VN.

Edit

However Saddo probably didn't make the perfect choices for the proposed contents. Another sand-box game like Corruption (even if much less complex than the tyrant) has been developed more smoothly

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In this way we will not have the strange effect of a lovely and pure mother
I've just read that she tells the mc that she is just Davide's slut. So i kinda don't know what are you talking about? Where is that pure and lovely mother part? Its seems like thats the act, and the total whore personality is her true self and if she would act like it that would be the part thats sincere.
I think i'm gonna play this game now because the last 30 pages and the reviews i've read are like.. argument about two totally different games but for some reason done so over a single thread which is.. odd!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Okay just to put the cat amongst the pigeons, or the fox amongst the hens, choose what suits best..
I really enjoyed this update, the 2 scenes were packed, considering he had a month to do it all, and most of you got it for free :)
The Mall was weird, like a strange dream where logic was twisted out of shape and yes you have walked into the office naked sporting an erection!... The big sis storyline has been consistantly squewed up and this just continues down that tract!.
And the basement was excellent, option 1 little sis with davide, or little sis with MC while mum played on the sybian, how can you have an issue with that?
Basement with davide and MC - okay some say no sex with mum is a disappointment?, you have had sex with mum already in the toilet in the pyramid so now you get to paddle her cause shes been a bad putty cat!, and screw a sex addled sexbomb, safe in the knowledge that 1. you are second in command and 2. The barmaid wants you to be the boss.
So where are the issues, possibly the sex drug thing is a bit of a easy get out clause but beyond that what complaint can you possibly have?
- the grind?, every game has a grind!
- The NTR?, old boring argument - just switch it off!
- The Incest?, this is an incest game and you are a bastard for playing it, live with it :)
- The bugs?, this is a one man creation, given what he has produced in 1 month their is only 1 bug!
- You dont like the story?, play another game with a more agreeable story!

Anyways that about covers it and everyone but deadlyreaper, lets have rational arguments :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I've just read that she tells the mc that she is just Davide's slut. So i kinda don't know what are you talking about? Where is that pure and lovely mother part? Its seems like thats the act, and the total whore personality is her true and if she would act like it that would be the part thats sincere.
I think i'm gonna play this game now because the last 30 pages and the reviews i've read are like.. argument about two totally different games but for some reason done so over a single thread which is.. odd!
You need to play it to understand the problem. Disclaimer: I'm a huge fan of the game and a patreon too.

Reactions: paragon and Ennoch

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Okay just to put the cat amongst the pigeons, or the fox amongst the hens, choose what suits best..
I really enjoyed this update, the 2 scenes were packed, considering he had a month to do it all, and most of you got it for free :)
The Mall was weird, like a strange dream where logic was twisted out of shape and yes you have walked into the office naked sporting an erection!... The big sis storyline has been consistantly squewed up and this just continues down that tract!.
And the basement was excellent, option 1 little sis with davide, or little sis with MC while mum played on the sybian, how can you have an issue with that?
Basement with davide and MC - okay some say no sex with mum is a disappointment?, you have had sex with mum already in the toilet in the pyramid so now you get to paddle her cause shes been a bad putty cat!, and screw a sex addled sexbomb, safe in the knowledge that 1. you are second in command and 2. The barmaid wants you to be the boss.
So where are the issues, possibly the sex drug thing is a bit of a easy get out clause but beyond that what complaint can you possibly have?
- the grind?, every game has a grind!
- The NTR?, old boring argument - just switch it off!
- The Incest?, this is an incest game and you are a bastard for playing it, live with it :)
- The bugs?, this is a one man creation, given what he has produced in 1 month their is only 1 bug!
- You dont like the story?, play another game with a more agreeable story!

Anyways that about covers it and everyone but deadlyreaper, lets have rational arguments :)
No sex with mum because the basement is before the final date in the events progression.
So paddle here is a middle step to the sex in the date.

I can't see alexis NTR (only Alexis-MC). Could let me know the conditions, please? high corruption low relationship? And? Meet Davide at the date? Be in the gang?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
No sex with mum because the basement is before the final date in the events progression.
So paddle here is a middle step to the sex in the date.

I can't see alexis NTR (only Alexis-MC). Could let me know the conditions, please? high corruption low relationship? And? Meet Davide at the date? Be in the gang?
I ran it on 2 variants, the first all the stats were low, low, low and Davide ended up in the basement having some fun with lil sis, with 3 options of how we dealt with it, she plays with his dick in this option.
The second is High, High, High - about 100 on each and tis just you and sis with mum on the sybian, that was the 4pm basement scene. (I went in the basement at 4pm on this one)
I will repost the saves, they cover the hole scene and they should help.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
you just got it right the real main is davide and we're just playing a useless miserable pile of shit which is now just another bitch from davide

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes