Hlextor

May 6, 2017
No.

As a guy who despises any and all forms of NTR, this is not the game for us.

It's not so much the sex scenes in that it's not a satisfying game. Regardless of NTR being turned on or off your mother and big sister are still cheap whores and the little sister is dippy as all hell.

I love women that love sex and hate the "whore" or "slut" labels but the first fits here. Even with NTR off it's heavily implied your mother is the local cum dump for these guys and no amount of romance path feels satisfying at all with her. I got no "feel good" feeling from it at all.

In all honesty, if that's the kind of family i'd come back to i'd have gone back out and got back in the taxi to take me back to wherever the fuck it is I just came from.

For some people this game is fantastic, i'm by no means saying it's shit. It's just not for me and I can't recommend it for people that don't like NTR or that kind of shit.

If you are looking for sex content then it's not bad though.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I thought i can find a bit romance with Mom and the sisters. But so i keep my hands off the game.

Reactions: Vortex5000

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You can't join the gang in 0.3.5 and you can't go into the basement in 0.3.5.

If you try to deliver davide's package more than 2-3 times the game crashes.

Don't support his patreon.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v 0.3.5 - part 3.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'gangmemberaccept' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v 0.3.5 - part 3.rpyc", line 6, in script
  File "C:\Users\C\Desktop\C\Games\TheTyrant-035-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\C\Desktop\C\Games\TheTyrant-035-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/v 0.3.5 - part 3.rpy", line 6, in <module>
NameError: name 'gangmemberaccept' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
The Tyrant 0.3.5
Tue Apr 24 04:12:24 2018
Can you stop to spread exaggerate and incorrect rumors, please?
I don't doubt that you have problems with the game.
However I was able to access the basement without problem and I'm not the only one.
Just wait the new version at the end of the week. It should be more stable.
Thanks

D

Deleted member 183910

The new Images!! - damn the updates were good but anyone know how to set of the following scenes?
- Lil sis loved up with you in the cellar rather than davide?
- Mom on the sybian sex toy?

The last scene is from the game but I really liked it :)
Are these actual scenes from 3.5 ? because i can´t find them in the unpacked images.
If so, how does one achieve them ?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
As reward on patreon pledge, he should had a free new Pc mouse...click cick click, repeat, tiny scene, click click click, repeat, another tiny scene, click click...
Btw is there anyone who still read the dialogues?

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
You can't join the gang in 0.3.5 and you can't go into the basement in 0.3.5.

If you try to deliver davide's package more than 2-3 times the game crashes.

[/code][/QUOTE

That's enough reason for you to tell people not to support him?
Not because of bad renders...poor story....engrish...i dunno, something actually worth to tell people not to support him? In a wip it's bound for bugs to pop up

You must be perfect and never make mistakes in your job and always succeed the first time in everything you create....somehow i doubt that.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes that is annoying, especially the date with cocksucker i mean the big sister, i love how martin shows up at the end hahahahaha i seriously laughed my ass off so hard i almost got hiccups. god how i hate that freak.
but it seems like the only sex mc can get in the game is during the dates, which doesn't make any sense at all, the day to day thing being exactly the same is kinda weird, even with great progress in relationship, love, corruption, nothing moves forward why?!?!?
with the level of relationship, love, and corrupt as i have the mom and sisters they should be ready for anything, yet nothing changes. i was looking at some of my old saves and was surprised i had some from back in november 2017 and it's still the same stuff??? dude we have gotten them so corrupt they should be kicking in our door and demanding to be pounded to oblivion with our cock! yet it's still, no! we're related! we can't do it! it's forbidden!
even with the little sister int eh basement, you still get cockblocked this is insane, why does the dev hate the mc so much?
yes I can only agree with you what is offered here at games progress is simply a bad joke because some games in the first release have more to offer than the game after more than half a year and then it does not even really have anything to do with each other everything is just small events

that act as if they are outside of the game and then you can only make the same shit of the one after so short time again so incredibly annoyed that the game is only played again when a new update comes and you hopes that FINALLY something will change the game we FINALLY have the opportunity

to kill the asshole davide and take his place mom the cum dumpster of the entire city is to show their place and that they have to consider carefully how to address the mc has .... but good for but first the mc would have to find his eggs again because so pathetically useless cowardly and incredibly ridiculous

as de r now is that never what alone if you read the lyrics when the mc with bigsis has the date and fucks them with the drunken bastard and the mc about something says "no is she a whore? a slut she enjoys it so to be fucked in public? "holyschit because you ask yourself is the fucking mc 5 years old or what?

Big sis is just like her mom a dirty cheap whore .... that makes everything and leaves she doesn't think of everything and any fuck for fame she has these huge nipple rings i could almost bet that makes sex cam shows in her room

As reward on patreon pledge, he should had a free new Pc mouse...click cick click, repeat, tiny scene, click click click, repeat, another tiny scene, click click...
Btw is there anyone who still read the dialogues?
hahahaha yes that describes it perfectly in the game click ... repeat ... and keep the key pressed to skip the text as fast as possible because I have not read all the lyrics for a long time except for the tiny new text I read and in the process also immediately regrets

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
This game is still in such a broken state that it is not worth donating to his patreon.'

DO NOT DONATE TO HIS PATREON UNTIL HE FIXES THIS STUPID GRIND.
DO Not donate to this guys patreon until he figures out the basic rudimentary fundamentals of game design.
I strongly recommend no one pledges to his patreon until he starts to slow down and think things through.
Dude, we got the message. You don't like the current state of the game and you don't want anyone else to play it. How about you move along with your life and let others do as they please with their money?

Jun 15, 2017
Am I the only one who likes Davide’s character?
I don’t think people dislike his character, I think they are frustrated that he can just walk up to the mother,big sister AND little sister (in the ntr version) and just make them his bitches, which will do anything he askes them to do. But the mc can’t/doesn’t do this and has to put twice the effort in to get so little out of it. I understand if the MC was able to do what davide does it would be a really short game but still it’s frustrating

P.s. I’m one of these people but I still love the game. The girls are to hot especially the mother she’s as additive as cocaine ;)

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
yes that is annoying, especially the date with cocksucker i mean the big sister, i love how martin shows up at the end hahahahaha i seriously laughed my ass off so hard i almost got hiccups. god how i hate that freak.
but it seems like the only sex mc can get in the game is during the dates, which doesn't make any sense at all, the day to day thing being exactly the same is kinda weird, even with great progress in relationship, love, corruption, nothing moves forward why?!?!?
with the level of relationship, love, and corrupt as i have the mom and sisters they should be ready for anything, yet nothing changes. i was looking at some of my old saves and was surprised i had some from back in november 2017 and it's still the same stuff??? dude we have gotten them so corrupt they should be kicking in our door and demanding to be pounded to oblivion with our cock! yet it's still, no! we're related! we can't do it! it's forbidden!
even with the little sister int eh basement, you still get cockblocked this is insane, why does the dev hate the mc so much?
The game is not done yet. You do not need to grind any stat above 100 currently

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Deadlyreaper strikes again with another useless boring repetitive rant which gets no one nowhere except to Rantville via Pissedofftown.And this is not the only thread where he plies his lacklustre tirades. Numerous members have said the same, when does he ‘get a clue’?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can you stop to spread exaggerate and incorrect rumors, please?
I don't doubt that you have problems with the game.
However I was able to access the basement without problem and I'm not the only one.
Just wait the new version at the end of the week. It should be more stable.
Thanks
Maybe they better wait 3-4 more months for more content on romance path.
BTW the game will be around 20 updates,right?Weird that we get the sex with mom in 6-th and sex with big sis in 7-th.Not that I should complain we get sex so early:)
Also are we sure that The Tyrant is man and not a woman?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes