paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The new Images!! - damn the updates were good but anyone know how to set of the following scenes?
- Lil sis loved up with you in the cellar rather than davide?
- Mom on the sybian sex toy?

The last scene is from the game but I really liked it :)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I wonder something.Did you play Paragon?
Nope I am not much of a game player, what was it / is it?

Ah, found it, no I chose paragon based on its meaning and the fact that I am the opposite, It was that or lord Ruthven for those who like classic literature.

I did rather like your images wrongly assuming that it was based on an angelic interest but it is games based isnt it? hence your name online?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
finally got into the basement, it was more then i expected as in there's alot of stuff down there(i thought it would be a small room with a few things,like a couple chairs and a bed).can't wait for more :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nope I am not much of a game player, what was it / is it?

Ah, found it, no I chose paragon based on its meaning and the fact that I am the opposite, It was that or lord Ruthven for those who like classic literature.

I did rather like your images wrongly assuming that it was based on an angelic interest but it is games based isnt it? hence your name online?
It is Avacyn Angel of Hope alternative version from Magic The Gathering.One of the two most famous big angels in magic.Other one is Akroma Angel of Wrath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hadgar

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone. Stumbled across this game. Looks promising. How much content is here? And how much.. ahem.. sex are we talking about? Thanks.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
can pls someone tell me what time i need delivier the package and how ?

in klauskeen, you have to go on tuesday, and on friday at 7 am on the right of the global map in the tunnel

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I MADE IN INTO THE BASEMENT WITH DAVIDE, THE BARTENDER, AND A NEW HOT BLONDE!!!! I have no idea how I did it. I first got the corruption for everyone over 100. Then I started buying flowers and built back up the relationship and the love. Got to just over 10 - 15 love and the scene just popped. I also made a bunch of deliveries with the little red box. This is great!! :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, I looked for an answer but couldn't find one (maybe I'm just too tired to find it), is there any way to avoid the colossal loss of relationship with the girls?

If this is part of the game mechanics, I fail too see the sense in them.

Reactions: proximus

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So, I looked for an answer but couldn't find one (maybe I'm just too tired to find it), is there any way to avoid the colossal loss of relationship with the girls?

If this is part of the game mechanics, I fail too see the sense in them.
That was the intention of hard NTR.You lose no matter what you do.It is there for those who like to watch because there is not much game on that route.If you choose NTR you lose way less points and on OFF NTR route there is obviouisly nothing to worry about.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That was the intention of hard NTR.You lose no matter what you do.It is there for those who like to watch because there is not much game on that route.If you choose NTR you lose way less points and on OFF NTR route there is obviouisly nothing to worry about.
I never choose NTR, so that doesn't really make sense then.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes