sylvester45

May 25, 2017
but i dont know how can I start delivering packages
When stepdad asks you if you want to join the gang during afternoon talk...I think its like 17h in dinning room, choose "join gang", and than Davide should offer you package delivery job I think at 21h in the living room.

melou

Jun 16, 2017
sorry, noob messages, but it does not work. Maybe it's because of the unfinished game? please cheak the save fine please)) im seriusly, i cant get this fucking trigger

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
For me the game crashes after Davide invites me to join and to go with him to the basement, can someone please take a look and fix it? Thanks.
Doesn't it just progress if you click Ignore?

sorry, noob messages, but it does not work. Maybe it's because of the unfinished game? please cheak the save fine please)) im seriusly, i cant get this fucking trigger
You have to agree to joining the gang when Davide and Bruce are talking outside of the house (no idea what time). After that, at around 7 - 9 pm Davide should give you the package to deliver it.

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Nope, you can't use the basement key the next day and the scene gets repeated over and over, every night at 21h.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Honestly, how much was added? I have seen both the ntr and non ntr versions of the basements scenes but is that all? I'm not disappointed they were good scenes and we only have to wait until next sunday for him to add the rest of the content.
Basement: MC x lil sis
Davide x lil sis
Davide x blonde
Davide x mom
MC x mom
Mom x mom

Date:
MC x big sis
Ed x big sis

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
For me the game crashes after Davide invites me to join and to go with him to the basement, can someone please take a look and fix it? Thanks.
Before basement scene starts there is a message from Saddog that the scene has not been proofread and finalized yet. The updates planned for this week are to address this according to Patreon page

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Abandoned this game back in January at version 0.2 or something... Now we have 0.3.5, gave it another chance. Nothing has changed, the same hopeless grind with all the scenes repeating on daily basis.

Reactions: VNON

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
does anyone has accessed to the lil sister/davine event on the basement, if yes, how did you do it?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes