Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I can't get the Incest patch (ipatch.rpa) to work on my Mac. Whenever I add it to the /game folder, the app itself tries to open with Word for some reason. I remove it, and bam, game opens like it should. Any advice?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I can't get the Incest patch (ipatch.rpa) to work on my Mac. Whenever I add it to the /game folder, the app itself tries to open with Word for some reason. I remove it, and bam, game opens like it should. Any advice?
I'm guessing that it's trying to open traceback.log in your default text editor after crashing. Will Word open eventually and what do you see there?
I don't have a Mac to test it on myself.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'm guessing that it's trying to open traceback.log in your default text editor after crashing. Will Word open eventually and what do you see there?
I don't have a Mac to test it on myself.
Apparently I says couldn't fine file "._scripts.rpi

To me this is just a bunch of gibberish

ÔªøI'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/Mac HD 2 1/Fun stuff/MAC/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/Mac HD 2 1/Fun stuff/MAC/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 300, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Volumes/Mac HD 2 1/Fun stuff/MAC/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/Volumes/Mac HD 2 1/Fun stuff/MAC/TheTyrant.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 620, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._scripts.rpi'.

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

R

RWaites

so do i play this with ntr off
It's your choice if you don't want to see them with someone else yes but if you do no
You can turn NTR on or off in the title screen then use the computer in your bedroom to turn the hard game on or off

Reactions: wep

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Are those some extra renders or canon?
The gibberish titled ones with little sis are part of the dating section being added on .3 and the other 2 are the special editions for the Patreon members.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The gibberish titled ones with little sis are part of the dating section being added on .3 and the other 2 are the special editions for the Patreon members.
I hope this Nicole scene (with MC) will make it into the game someday. Looks really awesome.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes