blacklord

Jul 26, 2017
Was having a look at another game and noticed this, realised that we are being quite polite and reasonable in comparison to other forums when it comes to the usual question of walkthrougths, NTR and so forth.
What game is this?

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
The next time I come across a 'GAM ARE SAEM ERRY DAY WAT I DU RONG?' question from someone who didn't take 5 minutes to read the thread I'm going to tell them they're trapped in the matrix and its bugged and the only way to get out is to stick their hand into a garbage disposal and turn it on. They might even be dumb enough to do it but I won't feel bad because stupid should hurt.

I should mention that I'm not picking on cameronlfc here because they are only a small part of the problem. But I'm just so damn tired of it.
Sorry.... Generally games have a "You have done all the content in this build" message

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
For some reason, GoFile freezes my entire computer when I enter the site. I then have to press a few keys on the board before I unlock it, but moving my mouse freezes it again. Something is wrong with the site imo. Can anyone confirm?

EDIT: Managed to start the download. It's the slowest of the three, which is saying something, considering my speed downloading this game is 1/10th of my original speed. Why are you guys using these pitiful sites again? I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but the game is slightly larger than a 1GB, yet it downloads at 100kb/s.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason, GoFile freezes my entire computer when I enter the site. I then have to press a few keys on the board before I unlock it, but moving my mouse freezes it again. Something is wrong with the site imo. Can anyone confirm?

EDIT: Managed to start the download. It's the slowest of the three, which is saying something, considering my speed downloading this game is 1/10th of my original speed. Why are you guys using these pitiful sites again? I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but the game is slightly larger than a 1GB, yet it downloads at 100kb/s.
It has the miner spyware/addware or even virus attach to every download, Avast stops it in its tracks and not allow it to download.

Its called JS:Miner-C [Trj] virus

Reactions: Sharku

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
It has the miner spyware/addware or even virus attach to every download, Avast stops it in its tracks and not allow it to download.

Its called JS:Miner-C [Trj] virus
So why is the site promoting virus infested downloads?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So why is the site promoting virus infested downloads?
Because most anti-virus programs will stop it and its not harmful in that it only slows down your computer every time you go on line.
I don't explain things very good.

To get the full answer you need to ask a mod about it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Was having a look at another game and noticed this, realised that we are being quite polite and reasonable in comparison to other forums when it comes to the usual question of walkthrougths, NTR and so forth.
To be fair I'm quite the mean asshole to the braindeads here. :FeelsBadMan:

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
I hope the developer continues his game with the option for NTR On/OFF. It is obviously a sore subject for many people, and I get the problem people have with it. The only thing I ask is that if NTR is a possibility, make all steps of it visual (ie, you 'see' what is happening). Then, if it bothers you, it gives a wake up call to focus on that girl and cockblock Davide. If you don't care, then you see the seduction/corruption of said girl. This is a visual medium; I like to see/know everything that has happened in the game. I don't want Davide chowing down at the Y to be a bolt from the blue. Dev, show your work!

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
liked the "mother" model.its absolutely perfect dont change it.
little sister's body is nice but her face looks asian. hated big sister's body and face.

i see this version like a demo, first time we enter the house step father tells us there is nothing between davide and mother and couple of days later he fucks her ass and we never see anything in between. you should take things slow and build up. repeated scenes are clearly bug.
have no problem with ntr but writing should be better, players actions should cause most ntr and others should be the result of sacrifice of the mother and her corruption. with that only mother gets bullied and they dont touch sisters this is also not believable.

U

User_17502

liked the "mother" model.its absolutely perfect dont change it.
little sister's body is nice but her face looks asian. hated big sister's body and face.

i see this version like a demo, first time we enter the house step father tells us there is nothing between davide and mother and couple of days later he fucks her ass and we never see any thing in between. you should take things slow and build up. repeated scenes are clearly bug.
have no problem with ntr but writing should be better, players actions should cause most ntr and others should be the result of sacrifice of the mother and her corruption. with that only mother gets bullied and they dont touch sisters this is also not believable.
This guy get its! We gotta feel the pain before enjoying the victory!

Reactions: HaDenG

Hugel

Aug 30, 2017
i'm sorry to ask this, but... is there no mega download link for the game? not the patch i mean.
because, well... those 3 download link just doesn't work quite well with me.

oh.. and thank you.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes