Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This dev's previous game was very enjoyable (My legacy) I hope this is equally good or even better, thanks for the share.

Edit: I'm not sure I'm okay with this turn NTR on/off option, it doesn't make sense because for me it is not about watching the scene it's about knowing that it happened, so if I turn it off it doesn't mean the mother doesn't get boned by strangers off screen so that still counts as NTR, her being with her husband is normal and is to be expected but fucking other guys is a big no no for me, I'll have to wait for this to develop more so I can finally tell if it's my type of game or not...
The best optional NTR game mechanic is when you have that kind of content being shown only when you make certain choices in game, like neglecting a character or stuff like that.

Edit2: I'm not gonna lie, the scene where the scumbags were introduced almost made me puke..This is clearly not my kind of game I'll have to skip this one for now at least. (Can't believe he let his wife get gang banged..Because that's what i understood from the basement sounds and her comment on it later on when she was bending over in the dining room).

Edit3: Replayed as a "douche" MC and enjoyed it better, too bad I prefer other approaches but this game seems to be playable (for NTR haters like me) only if you don't give a fuck about any character and just look at every female as a fuckmeat.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What's the difference between the "NTR" and the "hardcore NTR"? :FeelsGoodMan:
In standard NTR mode you can win against other males so there won't be any NTR. It's a competition mode in fact. In hardcore you will lose for sure. It's just a difficulty level which might be meaningful later in development.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
As of now, it's interesting. Not so much content but at least, the models are good and I want to see where it is going.

Ron

Apr 25, 2017
Looks Promising :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Wait Next Update

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Big improvement since the first version, if i could support all the dev that i like he will be definitely on my top 10 list, can't wait for the next update

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't believe anything the step-father says about what he is doing because you never take your family undercover.

Will give it a chance for now.

ADDED: Step to father.

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I don't believe anything the father says about what he is doing because you never take your family undercover.

Will give it a chance for now.
Funny how he said that Davide isn't that close to the mother, yet at night we can clearly hear her begging for his dick as he orders her to move her ass more...And when she's dreaming she keeps mentioning black rod this black rod that, the author dropped the ball on this one in my honest opinion (compared to the last game the characters are much sluttier, that's something that should only be after the game progresses depending on the level of corruption)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes