Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I want to tell more that I can in a few panels. I'm trying to learn a little in Ren'Py to try to tell more story than I can with just the images. I haven't done much, there are only about 15 images and it doesn't even have a title screen... But I am wondering if anyone cares to look at this and give me any feedback.

I uploaded a VERY short start to a little project that I'm calling "Nicole's Story". It's a 7z that should unpack and play normally.

I need constructive criticism of what I can do better, and if you want to see me continue it I need likes and comments to let me know that it's worthwhile to spend time and effort on.
I'm doing the same thing... whether or not it's successful is irrelevant. We can't expect a masterpiece the first time out. My main criterion is learning at this point.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
does anybody have a G8 Alexis.duf?
I've been trying to make one, though she's close, she's not there yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gugatron

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
I like it, I've been working on a port of Alexis to G8F as well. View attachment 3278888 I've attached a zip file with what I use for Alexis as G8F model. I used the XTransfer utility to transfer the P3D May morphs to use with G8F. I've included the duf files for the morphs in the zip file. Ensure that they are all in folders inside your "Content\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs" directory and they should work (I think, I'm not an expert at this, I just make it up as I go along). Give it a look and let me know what you think.
Ran into an issue missing:

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Pedro the Gypsy/Alexis8/RSG3FFHMMay.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Pedro the Gypsy/Alexis8/RSG3FYoungBreastAdj.dsf

I found the the other missing morphs.

Thanks for the share.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Ran into an issue missing:

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Pedro the Gypsy/Alexis8/RSG3FFHMMay.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Pedro the Gypsy/Alexis8/RSG3FYoungBreastAdj.dsf

I found the the other missing morphs.

Thanks for the share.
It looks like they are related to some hidden properties. I don't understand it, but I've attached a 7z file that is a zip up of the files in that location. I hope these help.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
It looks like they are related to some hidden properties. I don't understand it, but I've attached a 7z file that is a zip up of the files in that location. I hope these help.
Might be a false positive, but Windows Defender and Brave both seem to be flagging the attachment as having a Wacatac virus.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes