Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Alright. So I have been struggling with the Duf files that Saddog uploaded a while ago as my first try with Daz. Does any one know why this is going wrong? It keeps telling me that I am missing files but I have them installed where its asking.

Reactions: Gugatron

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
Alright. So I have been struggling with the Duf files that Saddog uploaded a while ago as my first try with Daz. Does any one know why this is going wrong? It keeps telling me that I am missing files but I have them installed where its asking.
Google the missing files to find the assets you're missing. Once you install them it should work out just fine

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Google the missing files to find the assets you're missing. Once you install them it should work out just fine
missing.PNG found.PNG
Right where they are supposed to be. So I don't understand why it throws me an error. Allows me to find one of the missing textures in the exact folder and then doesn't load the rest.
This might be a super basic mistake. I apologize for my ignorance.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 3160389 View attachment 3160390
Right where they are supposed to be. So I don't understand why it throws me an error. Allows me to find one of the missing textures in the exact folder and then doesn't load the rest.
watch on yt how to manually install daz assets. you have to extract above files in their respective folders in "my library" folder sometimes you have to create my library folder itself find folder hierarchy like below 1702189854135.png
open your assets zip you will have content or similar folder open it until you get (people,runtime,data)and many more folders depend on asset. extract all these folders in my library folder and refresh daz or restart daz. watch this

Last edited:

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
watch on yt how to manually install daz assets. you have to extract above files in their respective folders in "my library" folder sometimes you have to create my library folder itself find folder hierarchy like below View attachment 3160485
open your assets zip you will have content or similar folder open it until you get (people,runtime,data)and many more folders depend on asset. extract all these folders in my library folder and refresh daz or restart daz. watch this
I followed a similar guide but I'm not sure if it's my folder path or saddogs that's causing the error. Are you using his Duf files for all the amazing artwork you create? (This is just a trial run as I am thinking of making a spiritual successor to the Tyrant. I already got his permission to use Nichole.)

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
I followed a similar guide but I'm not sure if it's my folder path or saddogs that's causing the error. Are you using his Duf files for all the amazing artwork you create? (This is just a trial run as I am thinking of making a spiritual successor to the Tyrant. I already got his permission to use Nichole.)
No i am not using his files actually it doesnt matter what duf you use every duf is going to use your common library so it has nothing to do with duf file. your assets are not installed in daz so it throwing missing files error.

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
No i am not using his files actually it doesnt matter what duf you use every duf is going to use your common library so it has nothing to do with duf file. your assets are not installed in daz so it throwing missing files error.
Ok thanks for the advice. I'll do a fresh install tomorrow and see if that fixes the issue.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
View attachment 3160389 View attachment 3160390
it doesn't find it because the duf file you used have a different path. Just go in surface and reapply all the image so that it will rewrite the correct path

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
it doesn't find it because the duf file you used have a different path. Just go in surface and reapply all the image so that it will rewrite the correct path
Uh can you explain this a little more? What do you mean by "go in surface and reapply the image"

It was just the nicole duf from saddog and when he exported it I am thinking it saved all the path files from his hard drive and that's why its throwing errors on my comp.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
I'm sorry I don't know what FK/ik is. I made this loop in DAZ, but I'm just someone fooling around with stuff. This was animated like stop motion, by just changing things a bit in each successive frame.

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
kinda wish someone create a comic of this games
If you have an interest in comics, that could be an interesting project to take on. Have you considered trying it out yourself? It's pretty easy to learn Daz3d for the rendering, and using gIMP or something similar for post-processing and image layouts.

Reactions: Gugatron
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes