Do you enjoy the mod

• Yes

Votes: 1,933 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters
U

User_17502

So this mod doesn't allow you to avoid the NTR in the beginning?
No sorry. It’s pretty hard to get around the story of Davide banging your mum. Idk why saddog made that part of the intro instead of a section nearly thing.

mod have new cg?
I’m trying to take teasers and make little stories out of them.
this mod bring more ntr to the game
Yes that is also true. But I try and add as much to the noncest and incest routes as I can.

Reactions: paragon

wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
does this mod includes the fanart images and extras. it will be soo good if they are also included in the mod

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Since the game has two distinct routes, development of each is welcomed. For the MC-centered story, getting your family to act not-family like should build on each of their quirks. The MC should use the gang to gain power and also control of the ladies. His gang power should be used to eliminate some competition, but also to help his step Dad close the case at the end. Step Dad will, of course, have to accept the new living arrangements.

If you run the 'NTR' route, there should be many similarities. The ladies should be seduced (not drugged!!!!!!!) into the seedy world of the gang by Davide taking advantage of their individual issues. A flashback to how he bagged Mom originally would be a nice touch (by the dev). Some smooth lines, to accompany that horse cock, needs to be in Davide's arsenal. A gradual seduction makes this route that much better, not just drug and fuck.

This route doesn't need to exclude the MC. He should get action as it comes, but also building up his power in the organization to rid himself of Davide in particular. This way the two storylines can converge. Of course, bad endings should be available for the pathetic losers out there!

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

Ok since saddog has yet to deliver I will try my best.
So new Mod version going up. Sorry this isn't the full mod. My dumbass self didn't realize that the .35 parts existed and made up 50 percent of all the new content. So basically I got that part done but have a whole 50percent more to go.

Before anyone asks. Yes this works with current version. But it will not work with the .45 update once that drops.
And yes just like everyone else I'm sitting here waiting for .45 to come out. Anyway there might be a few bugs but I hope this tides you guys over.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a money cheat?
A very easy way to get more money is to use Save a game right at the start, use this nifty link and you can go in and give yourself as much money as you want. Copy the new save file across into the Saves folder and load it and hey presto your new money is waiting for you :) You can also if you like tweak the other NPC stats in there if you're really impatient (like me) :D

U

User_17502

New Mod update. Im being brutally honest I kinda fucked around with some balancing so if the scenes arent showing up where the little faces are thats normal. This is a partial update and I will be working on making this stuff for some time. Expect to see a .45.2 and more iterations in the coming month.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Heartlessnobody95, my hat's off to you! You are a true hero of the community, and I for one salute all of your work!

That said, with .45 out, should we wait for an update from you? I do know there will be bug fixes coming soon, but I do want the unadulterated experience with your mod.

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

Heartlessnobody95, my hat's off to you! You are a true hero of the community, and I for one salute all of your work!

That said, with .45 out, should we wait for an update from you? I do know there will be bug fixes coming soon, but I do want the unadulterated experience with your mod.
I wish I could say that I’ll have it out tomorrow. But Saddog put in a lot of work. The .45 update alone is about 50% of the total code.
It’s going to take me quite awhile before I can even begin to meld a new story about of it.
My recommendation is the play the update for the moment because by the time I come out with my mod you will have forgotten the story. XD

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes