Do you enjoy the mod

• Yes

Votes: 1,933 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
If i turn off NTR, can i enjoy the incest stuff without watching my "love interest" beying fucked? :p
Cause i haven't really figured out whether with this mod installed the NTR stuff is avoidable or not.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
If i turn off NTR, can i enjoy the incest stuff without watching my "love interest" beying fucked? :p
Cause i haven't really figured out whether with this mod installed the NTR stuff is avoidable or not.
The mother has sex with stepdad every night. The mod does change some of the dialog of that scene

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there an installation for 31.10. The last I see on the page is 3.6., but this mod is of 31.10 so I am just curious. Also any walkthrough and other than the phone cheats are there any other mods or something?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The cheats and save games are on Pg 197.
Getting to see this again and again, but can't figure out where is page 197?

SmashYB69

May 18, 2018
How do I be a gang member I am able to give the drugs to the girl at the subway bit after that I can't do it cause the exclamation mark doesn't pop up

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
somehow i cant get into the gang, i already delivered the package like 10 times now
This mod was for 3.1 before you could join the gang. If you’re running 3.1 then that’s where the game was then. If you put this mod on 3.5 or newer, this mod would revert the living room scenes back to this mods versions where you can only deliver packages and not join

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
How do I be a gang member I am able to give the drugs to the girl at the subway bit after that I can't do it cause the exclamation mark doesn't pop up
It sounds like you are not running this mod. You either need to start a new game or go back to an earlier save and only pick up 1 package and deliver it before getting another or use the cheat that they describe in the main thread

U

User_17502

What do you guys think about having the mom be a drug addict? I'm not super into the idea but I also have an idea related to that. So the other question is how much do you want this new drug to affect the story and characters in this mod?

Reactions: blacklord
T

Teasm

What do you guys think about having the mom be a drug addict? I'm not super into the idea but I also have an idea related to that. So the other question is how much do you want this new drug to affect the story and characters in this mod?
I guess it be okay if there are images to support the concept. Think its an enough flaw for the mother being a slut losing control. So as of now....naa.

Reactions: User_17502

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well Davide is pushing drugs so it does fit with what is going down in the basement and those deliveries ???????

U

User_17502

I was thinking that the drugs will play a larger role in the whole story after their introduction as well as something you can buy in the shop to raise corruption levels at the cost of love. But it will allow you to access sex earlier.
Also I was thinking Mom could have tried it once but refuses to take it afterwards so it’s not purely drug fueled ntr but instead drugs were the gateway into her fall?
Also using the drugs on your family has adverse effects

Reactions: shymi and blacklord
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes