JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
It's not the engine. He just keeps humping here endlessly. The script freezes or is in an endless loop.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It's not the engine. He just keeps humping here endlessly. The script freezes or is in an endless loop.
Why dont just post your specs? If you already know it is a script problem(since all new generation are computer experts) why dont you just email that stuff to KsT already?

1player

Feb 18, 2018
Since November 2018 i have not been able to play this game anymore because it keeps crashing on me (and this of course sucks because this is one of my favorite games)
The crash log keeps saying "d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation" and i don't know how to fix this.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to address this issue?
I have attached the crash log for review here.
View attachment error.log.txt

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Hello does anyone know what to do to get the Pool threesome scene? Did get a threesome at night, but can't seem to enjoy the buttplug threesome,just watched 3 times,don't know what to trigger the join button? both are at +500 relations

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Since November 2018 i have not been able to play this game anymore because it keeps crashing on me (and this of course sucks because this is one of my favorite games)
The crash log keeps saying "d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation" and i don't know how to fix this.
View attachment 233406
google unity engine d3d11.dll errors. It is mainly because your directx and graphics card driver either outdated or do not support the graphics.
Hello does anyone know what to do to get the Pool threesome scene? Did get a threesome at night, but can't seem to enjoy the buttplug threesome,just watched 3 times,don't know what to trigger the join button? both are at +500 relations
Break up Julia and Rick, train both of them, do the hallway trap(tell julia mom is looking for her) hide in closet, watch it couple of times then around 8-10pm when julia is at her room go in and see her in lingrie. do that scene till janice arrives and joins. As far as i know the most important flag is 8-10 pm 3some. When julia is crying. To initiate that you need to do previous sh*t.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
View attachment 233406
Try updating your graphics drivers, it seems somewhat outdated:
Code:
Module 24
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0312549.inf_amd64_d0c053e57e0c1fd8\aticfx32.dll
Image Base: 0x69630000  Image Size: 0x0013c000
File Size:  1324736     File Time:  2017-03-24_163152
Version:
   Company:    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
   Product:    AMD Inc. Radeon DirectX 11 Driver
   FileDesc:   aticfx32.dll
   FileVer:    21.19.414.1280
   ProdVer:    8.17.10.1507

Reactions: 1player

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
google unity engine d3d11.dll errors. It is mainly because your directx and graphics card driver either outdated or do not support the graphics.

Break up Julia and Rick, train both of them, do the hallway trap(tell julia mom is looking for her) hide in closet, watch it couple of times then around 8-10pm when julia is at her room go in and see her in lingrie. do that scene till janice arrives and joins. As far as i know the most important flag is 8-10 pm 3some. When julia is crying. To initiate that you need to do previous sh*t.
Yeah will try to, tryed for so long had to ask, thanks for the answer :)

Reactions: 1player

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you know where the saves are stored on your machine, there should also be a file called "output log". That file should (hopefully) contain information that can narrow down the issue.

I only know that, because I had a similar issue when Janice's tan lines were introduced, and changing them initially caused an error that caused the game to just stop without freezing or crashing.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
View attachment 233406
Update graphics drivers.

If that doesn't work, right click on the The Twist executable and then Send To -> Desktop to create a shortcut.

Right click on the shortcut and go to Properties.

In the Target field add the phrase

-force-opengl

to the end of the line.

Should work then.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Loving the game, a small suggestion;
Could there be a sort of "easy" mode where being rejected or doing something wrong doesn't lower the Relation Score?
It's a little annoying failing a 50% chance and having to grind up the Score again, then failing again.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I'm really bored by this game :

Even if i follow EXACTLY the walk, as i didn't trigger other scene too soon, then my save breaks. Mainly because in the code (dumped by the really great cheat engine) i see that some state variables are set withiout even checking if there are anot greater.
For example : If you follow the threesome quest with mother and sister, you got momq and sisq like 5 and 7, even mss at 7 (threesome at the pool), but if after you start talk to billy, then at the beach you got mother status get back to some values where the pool even trigger sister angry, then you have to redo all thing again.

There are some variables set at events without check if there already greater, so it breaks the game, as you have to do event in certain order even if stories are parrallells. It's boring and so wrong in code.

So, alas, great start, messy code, messy variable gestion, messy event trigger handling, messing branch control, but great scenes... Will wait for some majors updates to go to it again.

Reactions: VI487

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Loving the game, a small suggestion;
Could there be a sort of "easy" mode where being rejected or doing something wrong doesn't lower the Relation Score?
It's a little annoying failing a 50% chance and having to grind up the Score again, then failing again.
that's the only case with Danielle mate. Rest of the girls dont have that kind of chance based stuff if you follow their relationship rutines. I mean sure they have chance base actions but also you have lot more options to increase relationship points with other girls to pass that script locked limit. I would recommend exploring the game more.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm really bored by this game :

Even if i follow EXACTLY the walk, as i didn't trigger other scene too soon, then my save breaks. Mainly because in the code (dumped by the really great cheat engine) i see that some state variables are set withiout even checking if there are anot greater.
For example : If you follow the threesome quest with mother and sister, you got momq and sisq like 5 and 7, even mss at 7 (threesome at the pool), but if after you start talk to billy, then at the beach you got mother status get back to some values where the pool even trigger sister angry, then you have to redo all thing again.

There are some variables set at events without check if there already greater, so it breaks the game, as you have to do event in certain order even if stories are parrallells. It's boring and so wrong in code.

So, alas, great start, messy code, messy variable gestion, messy event trigger handling, messing branch control, but great scenes... Will wait for some majors updates to go to it again.
Dont use cheats. This has been problematic since certain flag triggers dont trigger or reset. No cheat clean games have minor performance bugs and that's it. Also dont use someone else's save and my personal favorite dont use saves from buggy versions.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes