Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I read this I was happy to hear of a Janice update in 0.30, since there was nothing this time. It says, "for Janice's content, you can expect some pretty kinky stuff for her in this update" My question is, How can you get more kinky than sticking a large brass statue up your ass while your son fucks and cums in your pussy ??

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

berkut28

Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way to improve the graphics past ultra? The textures seem high quality when extracted from the asset files, but it's like too much mip-mapping has been applied to them in-game and at a short distance everyone looks like they're almost untextured.

Josepeli

Jan 9, 2019
71. Wake up at night and go to Julia's room. Keep doing this until you played the following 3 scenes:
a) Julia is sleeping in her bed: Click on "Check the wardrobe". Now Janice comes in and has some fun with Julia's feet.
b) Julia is sitting on her bed: Jason tells her she is very beautiful and that he will help her find a job as a model.
c) No one is in the room: Click on the wardrobe and hide in there. You get a buttplug play scene with Janice and Julia.

Can't do b) a1 knows why? I try 20 times and never happens

Reactions: 123pete

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Brother, you're "Great."
But take into account that you are talking with a computer fool, so explain how to get to this table and whether the indicated text can be edited.
can export this, and theoretically import the translated version back in(however i did not test this)
I imagine its a slow progress though, so you really want to create a program to automate some of the monotony especially if you want to translate later versions without starting from scratch every time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
we really need an in-game guide , or some questing system to guide us , the game is getting bigger and bigger and it's hard to follow with a simple txt walkthrough

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi i have 300+ score with emma she has invited me to repair her tv but everytime i go to her house she refuses to let me come in and on thursdays she offers me job i don't know what to do please help i have checked variable tvrep=1. I am attaching my save file.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes