john1230

Oct 6, 2020
ok so i set her points to 0 but now for some reason i can't tail kevin into school/check window, doesnt even give me the cutscene of him going into the school, hopefully i haven't broken anything
I think if you set her points back to 0, you'll need to go back into the class room at 13:00 and see her picking up papers on the floor. Then you will need to keep asking her about homework and get her points up to 20 kevin may or may not reset, if you don't get a option to peak at the classroom window when getting Rebeca's points to 20. Save you game at 20 points and then add the video back using the cheat mod and then ask her about home work again.

I got the option to show her the video at 25 points, if you don't get that then you have to grab a save file provided by Anon4321 and start from there. Or start over and follow the walkthrough.

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
I think if you set her points back to 0, you'll need to go back into the class room at 13:00 and see her picking up papers on the floor. Then you will need to keep asking her about homework and get her points up to 20 kevin may or may not reset, if you don't get a option to peak at the classroom window when getting Rebeca's points to 20. Save you game at 20 points and then add the video back using the cheat mod and then ask her about home work again.

I got the option to show her the video at 25 points, if you don't get that then you have to grab a save file provided by Anon4321 and start from there. Or start over and follow the walkthrough.
Still can't seem to show her the video, I'll fiddle around a bit more and hopefully I won't have to restart the whole thing

Reactions: john1230

Alleywaygentleman

Jan 10, 2022
Still can't seem to show her the video, I'll fiddle around a bit more and hopefully I won't have to restart the whole thing
Ok i got it working, while i couldn't get the cutscene for kevin going into the school, i could reset score with Rebecca, give myself the video and it had to be when Rebecca was showing me the homework which gets her relationship points to 25 which is when i could finally share the video. no idea what was going with kevin but im good now thanks.

tho i just remembered 3 things; 1: where do i find out about strong cocktails for Janice in the pool at night, and 2: how do i get Emma to help me with the hospital cause she keeps saying she's never had time. 3; how do i mess with Rebecca's husband's car? i saw a clip where you could tamper with it to get her to walk through the part but i dont know how to get the shady guy to sell it

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Does Michelle have real boobs?
You do know they are not real people and are 3D computer generated models right?
Ok i got it working, while i couldn't get the cutscene for kevin going into the school, i could reset score with Rebecca, give myself the video and it had to be when Rebecca was showing me the homework which gets her relationship points to 25 which is when i could finally share the video. no idea what was going with kevin but im good now thanks.

tho i just remembered 3 things; 1: where do i find out about strong cocktails for Janice in the pool at night, and 2: how do i get Emma to help me with the hospital cause she keeps saying she's never had time. 3; how do i mess with Rebecca's husband's car? i saw a clip where you could tamper with it to get her to walk through the part but i dont know how to get the shady guy to sell it
Follow the walkthrough otherwise you'll lock yourself out of the game like the showing video task.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Is it random whether the red hoodie guy shows up at the park with Janice? Because I've been having him show up every single time, even though I haven't even done the mission that has you steal from him yet. I'm not able to get the dog suit with mask because it's always that guy there. That's not the result that let's you buy the mask.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is it random whether the red hoodie guy shows up at the park with Janice? Because I've been having him show up every single time, even though I haven't even done the mission that has you steal from him yet. I'm not able to get the dog suit with mask because it's always that guy there. That's not the result that let's you buy the mask.
Shows up always.

Scroll down the page when you are shopping and the dog mask costume is near the bottom.

Reactions: wheelangle56

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Pictures to prove you need to scroll down.

1.jpg

2.jpg

If you can't see the costume repeat taking Janice to the pool a few times, then to the park.

Can not help any further.

So you can add the mask costume with the cheat mod (not recommended) or grab a save file and continue the game with it.

xAkashi182

Dec 16, 2022
Hello guys. I need some help, I'm stucked in the part when Julia asks for a girl partner. I made all the fotoshoots nonetheless she doesn't appair in the room to ask for a girl partner after the hardcore one. What can I do?

Exactly this step: 154. Now Julia comes in Jason's room and talks about an offer for a new photo session. She tells Jason that the partner must be a girl.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hello guys. I need some help, I'm stucked in the part when Julia asks for a girl partner. I made all the fotoshoots nonetheless she doesn't appair in the room to ask for a girl partner after the hardcore one. What can I do?

Exactly this step: 154. Now Julia comes in Jason's room and talks about an offer for a new photo session. She tells Jason that the partner must be a girl.
Maybe your points are not high enough to trigger the scene or you have to keep trying until you get the scene.

We are all following the same walkthrough that KST wrote so we don't have much new information to give.

Last edited:

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone also annoyed when you reached the point to make/get babies that you still have to buy condoms or plan b pills? Janice/Mom will be hella mad which is kinda dumb when we look at our standpoint in that relationship. Maybe im just venting

Mikaea

Jun 28, 2022
Is julia skimpy daily clothes ever fixed? She keeps changing back to her pink clothes, but Janice is legit constant. I tell her to wear fuck all, and she wears fuck all.

I get it that the game doesn't get another update or fix. My question is if there's some stupid flag late rin the game where this gets fixed and Julia wears what I told her to wear consistently. So ... is there?
So basically i've set her clothes score same as Janices through state menu in cheats and it stuck, no reverting back)

Reactions: amBest

Hbbi95

Jan 30, 2024
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 1.0-0.52.1 Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Seaside Mystery
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - SAVE - Related Links* - Cheat Mod - Cheat Mod 2

hakulaku97 thanks for the link & skai thanks for the crack
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
Is there on android link?

3.40 star(s) 158 Votes