Mikaea

Jun 28, 2022
Is julia skimpy daily clothes ever fixed? She keeps changing back to her pink clothes, but Janice is legit constant. I tell her to wear fuck all, and she wears fuck all.

I get it that the game doesn't get another update or fix. My question is if there's some stupid flag late rin the game where this gets fixed and Julia wears what I told her to wear consistently. So ... is there?
So basically i've set her clothes score same as Janices through state menu in cheats and it stuck, no reverting back)

Reactions: amBest

Hbbi95

Jan 30, 2024
View attachment 158057

Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Thread updated: 2023-02-12
Release Date: 2023-02-11
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 1.0-0.52.1 Cracked
Language: English
Other Games: Seaside Mystery
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Phone password: Rick

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough - SAVE - Related Links* - Cheat Mod - Cheat Mod 2

hakulaku97 thanks for the link & skai thanks for the crack
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969 View attachment 9576
Is there on android link?

popoargo

Sep 17, 2023
The executable has been made into a txt file, you need to change it back. Open the package contents of the app and open the macOS folder, then open terminal and type "chmod +x ", drag the file from the macOS folder into terminal and hit enter - the file should now be a unix executable and the app will run.
thanks this soln still works.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Version 1.0-0.52?? is it complete or not?? played it some years ago and checking in!?
Walkthrough also says 052!?

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
I've always wondered why this game is so badly optimized. It's the only game I've played that runs very badly for a 2016 game :(
I understand the coding part, and Unity has its problems with the gpu if it's not handled properly. If I understood it better, I'd even try something
I hope that one day this game becomes a little more accessible, even if the dev is working on another project.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes