numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
It is time to choose the name for this lady :)

Lisa
13%

Michelle
31%

Joan
8%

Jade
10%

Brittany
6%

Maria
8%

Isabella
14%

Nina
9%
Well, since the breasts are bigger than her head and due to science! are more attractive, it would only make sense that the top two names would be used.

The real question is which of the two will be named Michelle?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
lol this game has better side characters then main lol
adrianna literally has better scenes then most of the cast.

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all,
i'm stuck in two quest. I've tried to search around the forum but i haven't found a solution:
1) after sex with Emma and Kelly the Walkthrough says that i'should meet the girls on monday in front of my house (yoga sessions on Tuesdays)
2) Adiranna quest. I've given to her the nicotine gum. Then: "140. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 again and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the job"." But it doesn't happen. I'm able only to chat about the smoking.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hi all,
i'm stuck in two quest. I've tried to search around the forum but i haven't found a solution:
1) after sex with Emma and Kelly the Walkthrough says that i'should meet the girls on monday in front of my house (yoga sessions on Tuesdays)
2) Adiranna quest. I've given to her the nicotine gum. Then: "140. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 again and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the job"." But it doesn't happen. I'm able only to chat about the smoking.
1) It may not trigger right away. I think it is more like chance based because my every playthrough that triggers on a different day/after some other event. Keep trying. Just go back to your house at 13.00 everyday and see how it works.

2)Have you completed previous steps of that quest. Most cruical part is breaking up Julia and Rick, also you need to visit Julia's room exactly at 23.00 to start that quest properly. Another reason is not enough relationship points. If you are a text skipper you may missed that MO

3)Last but not least if you are using cheat, old version saves or some else's save you may exprience unexpected bugs.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
They both don't have tattoos for all i know..
Julia I'm not sure about, but by playing around with game variables (a good way to fuck things up) you can give Janice a tattoo on her pubic area.

To reiterate, it's only through playing about with variables, that the game does not let players change themselves within the game, that Janice can get a tattoo.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone else noticed Kevin eaves dropping on conversation between Danielle and Jason? For all i know KsT drops small hints like that about his future content.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
How to trigger Kelly asking telling about coffee break,she wont say it to me for some reason...Is there a way to force it to trigger? or maybe eidt save file to say it has been triggered?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How to trigger Kelly asking telling about coffee break,she wont say it to me for some reason...Is there a way to force it to trigger? or maybe eidt save file to say it has been triggered?
Have you completed previous flags? At 15 points she should talk to you about her previous job which triggers couple of leg work chat options. You need to talk Janice then Kelly couple of times to trigger her friend event.

If you go over theshold point too early it may bug your flags.

This also happens with various chars when you dont round up +5 points, previous theshold gets you stuck and wont award the next +5 or +10 because you are 5 points away from flag threshold and 5 points over favorable threshold(basicly you are over the point where action rewards you point but you have less points to trigger next flag get get +10 to pass threshold).

For example If you go over 110 points with Janice at start before doing certain actions game will lock you out of it from progressing further with scenes. You may still gain points with her with other action but since important flag is locked out you wont unlock additonal options. You can fix this by getting negative points and redoing the flag actions(do it double this time to round up the score)

This causes problems with;
Janice
Kelly
Kira
Danielle
Emma

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes