• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Is there any way to have the game not pause every time i minimize it or focus on another widow?
You could inject some code into the game assembly to set "Application.runInBackground = true" alternatively there is probably a default flag defined in ".\TheTwist_Data\globalgamemanagers" however finding the flag could be tricky

Edit: Found and patched the flag, can't say if it works for anything else then the current version but patching new versions should be trivial, heres the flag location:
runInBackgroundDiff.png

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hello lewd nerds,

Today i'm giving you guys a new gift. It is called walkthrough for a walkthrough. Since i'm jobless(again) and on the edge of divorce i had plenty of time. So i wrote basic guide about the game itself, known issues and how to play this lewdfest. Lemme know if you guys want me to continue or someone can take over and update this shit typing. Feedbacks are welcome and love you all.(no homo for male users, hard homo for female users)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello lewd nerds,

Today i'm giving you guys a new gift. It is called walkthrough for a walkthrough. Since i'm jobless(again) and on the edge of divorce i had plenty of time. So i wrote basic guide about the game itself, known issues and how to play this lewdfest. Lemme know if you guys want me to continue or someone can take over and update this shit typing. Feedbacks are welcome and love you all.(no homo for male users, hard homo for female users)
It's very clear, and concise so far. By all means continue, if you wish.
This "level" of walkthrough is by far always the best, given the extra information provided, and is something this game has basically always lacked in regards to the provided walkthrough(s).

Sorry to hear about your job status, fingers crossed it's not for long.
Hope things work out for the best with the marriage.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It's very clear, and concise so far. By all means continue, if you wish.
This "level" of walkthrough is by far always the best, given the extra information provided, and is something this game has basically always lacked in regards to the provided walkthrough(s).

Sorry to hear about your job status, fingers crossed it's not for long.
Hope things work out for the best with the marriage.
Thanks for the feed back and good wishes mate. I gave up recently lol. I dont care what happens next(to me). I will just whine about how life dealt me a bad hand.

About walkthrough; my problem is i'm really playing this game from muscle memory. That's why i dont remember numbers and i have to repeat each scene to write about it. so writing while playing takes some time. I will just wait a little and watch forums and update accordingly(mostly will base it on which parts people get stuck or confused).

Anyway thanks.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the feed back and good wishes mate. I gave up recently lol. I dont care what happens next(to me). I will just whine about how life dealt me a bad hand.
That just makes you feel worse.
Get up, move forward with head held high, two middle fingers pointing at everyone you can, just to let life know you're going to fuck it and not it fuck you!

About walkthrough; my problem is i'm really playing this game from muscle memory. That's why i dont remember numbers and i have to repeat each scene to write about it. so writing while playing takes some time. I will just wait a little and watch forums and update accordingly(mostly will base it on which parts people get stuck or confused).
I can't remember when it changed, but the earlier walkthroughs used to have actual hard numbers listed for when other actions/choices would become available.

The oldest I've still got is for 0.17. View attachment TheTwist_Walkthrough.txt

Reactions: Skaldy

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys, I am facing a problem. Everytime I try to talk to Rebecca about the homework I get a black screen after this update. I can't progress with Kira's story (algebra homework) because of this. Any variable I can change to overcome this? Thanks.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, I am facing a problem. Everytime I try to talk to Rebecca about the homework I get a black screen after this update. I can't progress with Kira's story (algebra homework) because of this. Any variable I can change to overcome this? Thanks.
Do you have a savegame and steps to reproduce this issue after loading said save ?
With how interdependent the variables are, messing with them without knowing the whole picture can quite easily make things worse.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
That just makes you feel worse.
Get up, move forward with head held high, two middle fingers pointing at everyone you can, just to let life know you're going to fuck it and not it fuck you!

I can't remember when it changed, but the earlier walkthroughs used to have actual hard numbers listed for when other actions/choices would become available.

The oldest I've still got is for 0.17. View attachment 236171
Mate i have been fighting back since my 16th age. I'm over 30 now and got really tired because i havent had a break or stroke of luck for 14+ years.

I can check some of those points later. Some of them stuck in my memory, for example Rebecca teacher max relationship point is 270 from after school sex. Then you need to encounter her in park after 19-20 hours for more action.

Anyway here guys have some motivational vids if you feel down like me.

Slumbi

Nov 23, 2018
Hello..Cannot seem to find an answer anywhere. I am stuck at getting the Veronica's secret shop to appear. I've asked Janice to wer latex, Julia came to my room and talked about it..then nothing. I am going to her room and the only thing i get is talk about outfits (change the outfit) and chat.
P.S. is there anyway of getting back to my choice for her tan? I would like some nice tanlines now :)

MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
Hello..Cannot seem to find an answer anywhere. I am stuck at getting the Veronica's secret shop to appear. I've asked Janice to wer latex, Julia came to my room and talked about it..then nothing. I am going to her room and the only thing i get is talk about outfits (change the outfit) and chat.
P.S. is there anyway of getting back to my choice for her tan? I would like some nice tanlines now :)
At pool

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You dont need latex or anything else for that job.
Step by step guide;
1. Get the quest for Billy's mom needing more sexy lingrie
2. After certain relationship points make janice wear (different lingrie) as daily clothes.
3. Julia will comment on Janice walking around in her lingrie
4. When Juls is in her bedroom(playing with her phone so must be before 20.00) ask her about lingrie.
5. May not be related but you may need to complete family 3some which requires you going to Julia's bedroom at 20.00-22.00 hours seeing her crying in black lingrie. That scene requires you breaking up Juls and Rick.
6. After Julia gives you brand name use PC.
Good luck.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Updated walkthrough. More details for char by char section explaining how many points needed for which scene and quest.

Reactions: troybecks1
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes