Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
seems he skips the entire date i lose the items and the quest for the task menu but it get none of the benefits

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
This is not a work on the project! This is bullshit! The idea of the game where? Where is everything gone? Ferris wheel, the same thing every day! What the fuck? Does the hero have birthdays? New Year ? Sister when was born? Aunt? Emma? >>>>

This game is a ongoing process that will have problems to overcome. If you don't like this game, don't play it. There are many games I don't like. If you can do better, we would love to see the game you are building for us to play for free. Your bitching about it won't help anyone.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Whenever I go to Julia after stealing Kira's outfit it auto loads into the previous photoshoot making me repeat steps 504-508, but never progressing any further. Am I missing something, does the shoot have to do with Julia's new suits? I never gave her those yet.

Reactions: dorknut and Akrono$

frankieboy06

Modder
Mar 22, 2018
443. Gehen Sie um 22:00 Uhr in die Apotheke. Die Rezeptionistin kommt aus dem Apothekenladen. Sie sieht Jason und ist erschrocken.
Wie komme ich dahin? Habe die 442 mehrfach absolviert. Weiß nicht mehr weiter.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
443. Gehen Sie um 22:00 Uhr in die Apotheke. Die Rezeptionistin kommt aus dem Apothekenladen. Sie sieht Jason und ist erschrocken.
Wie komme ich dahin? Habe die 442 mehrfach absolviert. Weiß nicht mehr weiter.
My rough translation:

443. Go to the pharmacy at 22:00. The receptionist comes from the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.
How do I get there? I completed the 442 several times. Do not know how to continue.

Look30

Aug 17, 2018
I can no longer sleep with Janice in her bed because they are always in latex. Better is in version 0.28. The shooting scenes are good. I found a lot of scenes without exit (Janice in the kitchen, Danielle scene).Julia's lower hairstyle is great. Too many latex dresses and too little different sex underwear and clothing.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
how's the ntr content in the game? is it still optional? because I have read that some comments saying there are some unavoidable ones for "the sake of the story".
I think you are thinking of a different game, bud. There's no NTR tag in the description of this game, because there is no NTR content in this game.

There are a couple scenes that are voyeuristic, and two or three that maybe flirt with being NTR. But those are optional, and in one of the cases (the Billy path) it's actually more like 'reverse NTR' because you as the MC are doing the banging of someone he lusts after while he watches. That might ultimately lead to some NTR-type content where Jason lends his mom out for Free Use Fridays or whatever, but right now it's pretty much NTR free.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Pls halp

I finished all content for 0.29Beta earlier today, but I didn't like the fact that I had progressed to like Game Day 680 or something silly, so I used SaveEditOnline to fix my PlayerInfo.dat file..... and now mine game ist gebrokened.

The game will launch fine and load the menu screen. But when I click "Load", everything but the background image and animation disappears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is my save if anyone would be willing to check that for errors.

Send help with all due speed. Thank you.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
go to dady's car the yellow one and take oil can from in it.1 day later go to school and oil the door hinge's of shower room.after that you will be able to click the costume on the wall.
I should clarify my original post, I already have a relationship with girl in the shower (dont remember name) so have done all the prerequisites. I should as in last version just be able to join her in the shower, but this bug doesn't let you do anything at all in that room.

I'm just going to wait till they iron those out, before continuing the story from 0.28.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes