Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
0.29.Beta1 - BUG

Just started, loaded my save and went to school lockeroom/shower to find this, and no ability to interact.

View attachment 225690 View attachment 225691
This is bugged at this moment : 506. Steal her costume. (click on it)
Click on it without letting the animation end...

does it still has the extreme slow loading just by going to a different room?
More the game progresses in the development, more longer the game is loaded it's true.

Reactions: znml

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
I'm unable to do steps 485 and 487 due to Janice and Julia always being in bed for the latex event. At no time can I sleep in Janice's bed due to this.

Is there a workaround?

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i need help with this part *PetPlay* Repeat the Janice dog costume scene at the living-dining room. Julia will notice Janice under the table. there is no option in the living/diningroom

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I need Video003, i cant put cam on Emma house TV after ask water..4 thursday and nothing happens..click on TV and it says "TV is nice" i have already Video001 and Video002.

LOL right now i think only 2 cams? and i have to take cam off and put on emma house? lol.

EDIT haha i was right only two cams and not 3 cams :p

mattius77

May 16, 2017
i need help with this part *PetPlay* Repeat the Janice dog costume scene at the living-dining room. Julia will notice Janice under the table. there is no option in the living/diningroom
You have to use the Dog + Mask costume. That scene plays out in the living room, and in this version continues on to the next morning.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for this, always appreciate these kinds of efforts.

To clarify:
Had to do 504 - 512 three times before it progressed. (Meaning I had to do the "steal Kira's uniform" quest three times) So this might be a random thing.

516 should be the dog + MASK costume. And this is also one I had to repeat (2x) before Julia spotted Momdog under the table.
I repeated the scene twice, but this time I made sure that all costumers available to buy were bought (either I missed two or there were two more added and you might need them before Julia spots you)

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Been a while since I played this. Any progress on the actual story? Last time loads of early version scenes were still saying "wait for next update" like the adoption thingy with the mom and nurse next door, the talk with the sis during coffeebreak in the morning. Can we actually cum inside yet without the characters flipping out and having to ship in boatloads of morning after pills? Is there more than of mindless hopping between locations, hoping for scenes to trigger, yet?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I repeated the scene twice, but this time I made sure that all costumers available to buy were bought (either I missed two or there were two more added and you might need them before Julia spots you)
Nope, in my playthrough I hadn't unlocked all her latlex costumes yet. I got the bare butt one like a game week after I got her the pink doggie outfit.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Nope, in my playthrough I hadn't unlocked all her latlex costumes yet. I got the bare butt one like a game week after I got her the pink doggie outfit.
Dunno then. Walkthrought talked about having latex suits so I just assumed I needed that after Julia didn't see anything after first try

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Dunno then. Walkthrought talked about having latex suits so I just assumed I needed that after Julia didn't see anything after first try
Is it maybe related to affection level? I'm having the same problem with Julia not catching mom in the dog suit, mom is max affection but Julia is only 385 for me

MrLee

May 6, 2017
Hey, can we get an option to change janices hairstyle in the future update?
A post like this should be on the Patreon Page not this forum.
Most user on this forum do not support the Developer

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
hmm when yu take the mom on a date i get a black screen then im in her room and cant do anal or anything

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes