proncaff

Aug 28, 2018
You need to try going into the shower while Kira's in there. The door makes a noise when opening, and only after that does the oil appear in John's car.

If you can't try to enter the shower when Kira's in there, you've gone too far ahead and need to go back and do more before getting to that point.
Thanks. I got it...I had only 40 points with her. I used the cheats to increase it and then I could go in the shower. Otherwise I was getting "This is ladies shower I shouldn't be going in there" or some sorts :)

littlebrother

Jan 25, 2018
Guys, could anyone help me on special scene with Janice after John left? I came to the bed room but nothing special happened. I did complete the anal training (step 200). Could you please tell me when to come to the bed room and what option to be chosen?

Raider

Jun 10, 2017
Guys, could anyone help me on special scene with Janice after John left? I came to the bed room but nothing special happened. I did complete the anal training (step 200). Could you please tell me when to come to the bed room and what option to be chosen?
Bro get back to home from school on Friday and go to the living room, you will see Janice and MC saying goodbye to John, from there scene will automatically happen. No need to go to her bedroom.
hope this helps

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Great game, is it completed or still in progress? I am confused by the term "Final" at the end of 0.25, or is it the final version of 0.25 before he moves unto 0.26?

Wanna know 'cause I wanna support this game on patreon if he's still adding in stuff.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Great game, is it completed or still in progress? I am confused by the term "Final" at the end of 0.25, or is it the final version of 0.25 before he moves unto 0.26?

Wanna know 'cause I wanna support this game on patreon if he's still adding in stuff.
Is final for v0.25 when he release a version it first is beta 1 then beta 2 then final for that version...so the game is still in progress.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Don't want to double post but for the first time I am actually stuck on something. I can't "Suggest something else" to Adrianna to progress the story. Any suggestions to fix that? Edit: I assumed the variable was stuck on 27, bumped it to 28 and it worked.

Edit: Also have another issue, walkthrough line #124, it says I should be able to get an event without vitamin X, I only get the one with vitamin X. Am I doing something wrong?

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
I'm afraid that is not even remotely possible my friend, different engines, high graphic demands, you'll need a professional group of programmers and a lot of time and money to do the port.

How very true, porting on a different engine need 3 or 4 programmers, than 2 graphics, one animator, the license of a new engine, all related programs and 7 workstations. can be done in 2 months but, assuming to do it in Ukraine where salary are lower ( 400 to 500 ) €, i would say the cost, assuming that the team will then dev something else after, let's say 28 000 to 35 000 €

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i know the game is awesome . bt he is updating 0.1 per month . at this rate it will take him
75/12 = 6.25 yrs to finish it .
Currently with 0.26 beta 1 coming up, it would take a total of 6.12/3 years, assuming that the "final" version of the game as a whole is version 1.0.
It's possible that it could be earlier, and just as possible that it could go to version 25.0... In other words, it'll go on for as long as both the dev has ideas for content, and patrons pay for the development.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
hi community, I am stuck with Billy, I can´t make it up to him, and mom stopped visiting me at night, but I do hear her from the pool. I must have cheated too much, can anybody please post a save-game of anywhere between 0.19-0.22? thanks to all!

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes