Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
umm how do you transfer the latest down load to my old version game, I have v21 put I just downloaded v25??
You don't.
You just unzip/unrar, go into the game's folder, double click the game's icon to start, and continue from your most recent save (either autosave or slot).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
damn im stuck.... how to help Kira with her homework if can manage to fuck Rebecca??? help
cant fuck Rebecka
how do i fuck Rebecca?? carhack thing aint working
Firstly, cut back on the spamming. Use the edit button on your post to edit the post and add more.

Secondly, keep repeating all available actions with her to build up the relationship with her until you can't.

Thirdly, use the walkthrough.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
dont play master... dont you wanna help so dont even answer.... how to fuck rebecca and how to get dumbells? im not a walkthrough guy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
dont play master... dont you wanna help so dont even answer.... how to fuck rebecca and how to get dumbells? im not a walkthrough guy
I did help. Use the walkthrough.
Despite a couple of issues, it is the single best source of help to 99% of all questions asked, including yours.

• Hey there
Reactions: Budman59

proncaff

Aug 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am stuck at .25 atm

407. Kira is not showing up in the locker room. Rather she is already in the shower. Then I can go into the shower when she is not there. Then when John comes and I got to his car I only get "Dad's car.." and that's it. No option to pickup the oil.

Thanks in advance

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
407. Kira is not showing up in the locker room. Rather she is already in the shower. Then I can go into the shower when she is not there. Then when John comes and I got to his car I only get "Dad's car.." and that's it. No option to pickup the oil.
You need to try going into the shower while Kira's in there. The door makes a noise when opening, and only after that does the oil appear in John's car.

If you can't try to enter the shower when Kira's in there, you've gone too far ahead and need to go back and do more before getting to that point.

• Hey there
Reactions: Budman59

deathleake

Oct 31, 2017
You don't.
You just unzip/unrar, go into the game's folder, double click the game's icon to start, and continue from your most recent save (either autosave or slot).
were do I put it because I put it in the old game file data, and still shows v21 no new seens?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
were do I put it because I put it in the old game file data, and still shows v21 no new seens?
You do exactly the same thing you did for 0.21.

1: Download.
2: Extract.
3: Open what you just extracted.
4: Play.

It's the same for each and every single version. There are no patches to download, just each release in full.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes