• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Hi All, i'm following the thread to see when the 0.25 for Mac will be available, just a question, the post will be again in "latest Updates"? or changing only mac version will not push the game on top of list?
The Mac version is available at KsT's patreon page it looks like for $5 patrons.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
This is Janice, it would have been a new character, it would surprise me that the scene takes place in the house of Janice, she is a little jealous. Threesome without me ??? WHAT... xD

Reactions: lancehk

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
good morning everyone, I played version .22 (completed until step 369) and now I'm playing the .25 version but I have two problems.
1st click on the Whisky bottle at the pool
2nd when Give her Cosplay kit, Janice and Jason go to the beach, i can't call Billy.
when I started playing the .25 version in the objectives he still asked me those already completed, such as: show the rick video, get the screwdriver and show lka's picture in billy.

does anyone have a save file up to version .20 or .21?

Thank you all

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys, I've encountered a "problem" with .25 again im pretty sure I already had with a different savegame when playing .17 or .18 (not too sure anymore... its been a while)(Also my .25 savegame is a freshly started one)

After Dad came home for the first time I don't have the option too fuck Janice vaginally in the shower anymore... Jason just straight up cums outside a few dialogue lines after the "use thighs" option.

As I said I had that "bug" (if it even is one) before and my solution then was to reload an older savegame an replay from there which fixed the "problem" temporarily only to happen again later. At this point I stopped as I didnt want to continue with a bugged savegame.

So anyone encountered this before and/or has a solution or other experience with this. Will it fix itself at some point if I just go one

Attached Save File if anyone wants to check it out

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
good morning everyone, I played version .22 (completed until step 369) and now I'm playing the .25 version but I have two problems.
1st click on the Whisky bottle at the pool
2nd when Give her Cosplay kit, Janice and Jason go to the beach, i can't call Billy.
when I started playing the .25 version in the objectives he still asked me those already completed, such as: show the rick video, get the screwdriver and show lka's picture in billy.

does anyone have a save file up to version .20 or .21?

Thank you all
1. Requires full anal training and butt plug usage

2. Go to hallway open cheat menu, disable/enable billy path. You are obviously missing some part of it so this is faster.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Hi guys, I've encountered a "problem" with .25 again im pretty sure I already had with a different savegame when playing .17 or .18 (not too sure anymore... its been a while)(Also my .25 savegame is a freshly started one)

After Dad came home for the first time I don't have the option too fuck Janice vaginally in the shower anymore... Jason just straight up cums outside a few dialogue lines after the "use thighs" option.

As I said I had that "bug" (if it even is one) before and my solution then was to reload an older savegame an replay from there which fixed the "problem" temporarily only to happen again later. At this point I stopped as I didnt want to continue with a bugged savegame.

So anyone encountered this before and/or has a solution or other experience with this. Will it fix itself at some point if I just go one

Attached Save File if anyone wants to check it out
Check your inventory and make sure you have Plan B pills. Might need to buy more at pharmacy.

portgas5320

Sep 27, 2017
Someone could help me with kira please. I have finished Adrianna's path but I can't compliment her! Is it necessary to complete Billy events?

D

Deleted member 802253

Walkthrough says: "Join Janice in the shower" how? she is never there

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
This is Janice, it would have been a new character, it would surprise me that the scene takes place in the house of Janice, she is a little jealous. Threesome without me ??? WHAT... XD
I agree. There wouldn't be anything going on without her in her house. Some of us have asked him if she can wear her hair down for a while now, so maybe KsT changed it.

Reactions: Crippy

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Someone could help me with kira please. I have finished Adrianna's path but I can't compliment her! Is it necessary to complete Billy events?
I'm a little confused on what you are asking. You have reference 3 different people.
-The Billy path in not necessary, but it does give you addition scenes that are worth the pursuit. It will also allow you to advance 2 different saves that can be useful.
-Complimenting Adrianna has no real affect since she is all about role play.
-What is it exactly that you are having problems with in regards to Kira?

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
Check your inventory and make sure you have Plan B pills. Might need to buy more at pharmacy.
I can see the misunderstanding here. I don't mean its impossible to cum inside her I just dont have the option to even fuck her and thats not because my score is too low.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes