Crippy

May 28, 2018
Help plz
I did everything until 104. I am stuck. Can't improve relation to Janice more then 455, Julia 275.
I want to make sure that I understand your question. Are you saying that at Step 104 of the walkthrough, Janice's score is 455? If her score is that high, I am curious how you did it other than using the cheat. Her score, at that point, should not be higher than 275. If you advance a characters score too high too quickly, you will not be able to do certain tasks. My rule of thumb is to be 5-10 points less than what the next section says to be. Hope this helps.

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
How can I access the game's text files to translate the game? A friend sent a message from F95 to translate the game but they did not come back. Nobody was interested in my friend. He's trying to communicate with the game maker right now. He is translating for the Man of the House game and is quite successful. By the way, he's The Twist and more games wants to translate. I'm looking for help, what should I do?

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Having trouble for a long time now trying to load the game. There was no problems loading and playing older versions but now I continue to get the error message "The program can't start because UnityPlayer.dll is missing from your computer. Can anyone help with is issue?
I had something similar happen where my Norton auto-protect didn't like the .exe file. I think once it even removed the UnityPlayer.dll file too. I just made sure that the file folder I put the game in is excluded from auto-protect. If I shut off auto-protect it would remove it after it came back on.

mmpast

Sep 14, 2017
hey hails from germany and would like to translate the game into my language for me, where and with what could i do this? Thank you

Reactions: Haskopar

Pichan

Sep 1, 2017
Hi All, i'm following the thread to see when the 0.25 for Mac will be available, just a question, the post will be again in "latest Updates"? or changing only mac version will not push the game on top of list?

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
the answer the dev normally gives is: no need for translation until the game is complete.
Man of the House game is not complete, but there are too many translations. All we need is texts. There are many volunteer translator friends to do this.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Man of the House game is not complete, but there are too many translations. All we need is texts. There are many volunteer translator friends to do this.
In all fairness, localisation isn't something that's typically done during game development. More important to get the game as close to "ready" before doing that kind of thing.

In regards to that kind of thing with The Twist and Man of The House, that's purely a difference between developers.
Faerin chooses to have translations being done during development, KST doesn't.

proncaff

Aug 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

Somewhere between the versions it seems I've lost the key to the school.
I've done the Cheerleader cosplay with Adrianna but now I can't progress Kira or Rachel's story because I don't have the key. So, I can't go to the school on weekends or give it to Kevin.

Any idea how to overcome this ?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
After multiple tries and just as many saves, I cannot figure out the Julia pool party scene. I even tried waiting to deliver the whiskey bottle until Julia was at the pool (0400). The scene just played out the same. I think that it has to happen sometime during steps 380-385. Just cannot seem to get it.

Any ideas on how to get this scene.

0uK

May 18, 2017
After multiple tries and just as many saves, I cannot figure out the Julia pool party scene. I even tried waiting to deliver the whiskey bottle until Julia was at the pool (0400). The scene just played out the same. I think that it has to happen sometime during steps 380-385. Just cannot seem to get it.

Any ideas on how to get this scene.
Are you asking the one with mom and sis? Because i only remember that one with julia. If its that one you need to find mom in the pool on the chair and rest is easy.
At night i only remember when you ear noise in the pool its only with aunt and mom.

Reactions: Rammm

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Are you asking the one with mom and sis? Because i only remember that one with julia. If its that one you need to find mom in the pool on the chair and rest is easy.
At night i only remember when you ear noise in the pool its only with aunt and mom.
I think my confusion was based on post #13205 and #13206 from Mr. Lee. I was thinking Jason's sister instead of Janice's sister. Will have to go back and see if I can zoom in to find it. Thanks OuK for the feedback.

EDIT: Figured it out. Another situation of "Not paying attention to detail." I failed to activate the piercing option.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes