Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Latex event... Meeh.. Can't get it to work. I have everything..
all outfits. Going into the Mom Bedroom nothing happens. T_T

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
a question with the final version can something be done when you catch the father touching the sister while she sleeps?
Not yet. I believe something will happen in later versions. Jason had discussion with Janice after John leaves and they have sex and there is a bit of a hint that something may happen.

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
0.26 Plans?

It's time for the next update plans.
This time we will see something that we haven't seen before and what I wanted to add it to the game for a long time :) The first foursome scene is coming, and yes it will be FFFM ! :) Who (or at least some characters) will be involved you will see in upcoming W.I.P. posts.

Kelly will also recieve a content update, there she will reveal some of her secrets :)

And of course the new character will be introduced to the game. It will be Emma's niece. Whos name we going to decide in the poll below.

This is direct from Patreon page.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I got the math test and opened the window for Kira. And went billy to at 9pm to see if it was open.

Now I am trying to talk to kelly at the pharmacy and no option comes out to work!

Why?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm debating if i should play this again. Last time I really played was when you could mess with Billy's mother you couldnt fuck her yet. Does he have a Gallery mode yet?

Jordy23

Jul 11, 2018
Your quote-fu is weak... Remember the missing "]" in future, and they'll be notified that you've quoted their post(s).

It's a compressed archive. That makes the downloaded file smaller than the normal, uncompressed size. In this case, 6.79 Gigabytes in size, down to about 1/6 the size instead.
You need to use either Winrar or 7zip to uncompress it. Then you can play.
thanks for the answer but still, I feel like the only one who got this problem. I did unzip the file, I know all of this. But then, the file contain nothing to be execute and even when I right clic the icon to open it (like "are you sure you want to open it?"), it says it can't be open.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
thank you for hate
There isn't any hate in IXL's post. The guy is speaking about something else called forum culture.
Every user on the internet with high forum culture is following several very important rules when using forums:
  1. Search before you post!
  2. Read the OP!
  3. Obey the forum and thread rules!
  4. Stick to the thread topic when replying!
  5. Do not shout (write with capital letters) to other users!
So when a user in not following those rules, for example user is posting without searching, there are only three logical explanations for that:
  1. User is lazy.
  2. User lacks any forum culture.
  3. User lacks any forum culture and is lazy.
So don't feel offended by IXL's or my post. IXL is not a hater and neither am I. You can check all his and mine posts.
Instead of feeling offended you can act as decent user with forum culture, as I'm sure you are, and search this thread for 'save' and you will find hundreds save files from every possible game version. Then you can pick whichever you want.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Help plz
I's stuck. In my inventory isn't USB. How I can download video from my spy camera?
Don't worry about not having USB stick. Just click on the mounted camera and if there is something recorded in it then there will be a button [Download video]. Click on that button and you will get in your inventory USB stick with recorded video. If the camera hasn't recorded anything then try again next day.

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
I'm kind of stuck in the game with a few NPCs:
- Kira(0): nothing yet!
- Adrianna(15): nothing but just shooting photos for Julia.
- Rachel(30): just meeting her in the park.
- Emma(170): done with lawn, exercise and pool stuff. No more relation points added.

Would anyone hint me what to do next? Thanks!

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I'm kind of stuck in the game with a few NPCs:
- Kira(0): nothing yet!
- Adrianna(15): nothing but just shooting photos for Julia.
- Rachel(30): just meeting her in the park.
- Emma(170): done with lawn, exercise and pool stuff. No more relation points added.

Would anyone hint me what to do next? Thanks!
Continue playing. All character lines are interconnecting at some points. That's why you must progress one character line before you can continue with another one.

There is an official walkthrough in the OP. And is another per character walkthrough.

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Don't worry about not having USB stick. Just click on the mounted camera and if there is something recorded in it then there will be a button [Download video]. Click on that button and you will get in your inventory USB stick with recorded video. If the camera hasn't recorded anything then try again next day.
Thanks
But I mount spy camera in bathroom 5 days ago and till no results :-(((

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks
But I mount spy camera in bathroom 5 days ago and till no results :-(((
"Patience is a virtue."
  • If Jason says: "Damn! Nothing yet. I’ll give it at least one more day..."
    then the time to get that video hasn't come. Keep playing.
  • If Jason says: "Nothing recorded yet… I’ll look again tomorrow."
    then you have just a bad luck. The chance to get that video is 60%.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes