AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
thx
i dropped it at ( \AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist ) and when starting v22 for the first time .. load menu and all other buttons dont show up .. the game is running .. the 3d background is running... anyidea?
Menu keep dissapearing when loading game
This is a symptom for a corrupted save file.
Try to remove playerInfo?.dat files one be one (from the save folder) and try again, untill you find the corrupted one.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
What is energy level cap doing on legit since last version? Wanna know ir I misa somewhere or I'm in the right way

jynkkyacco

Aug 1, 2017
Is there a way to make mom visit you at night with the cheat menu ? Ever since the update where she can get mad for you she has stopped visiting me at night. And i have skipped ahead over 100 days and she is not mad at me anymore and i still can't get her to visit at night. The dad is not home either so i don't know what is the problem.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Is the save file at the main menu for the completion of the game or to last update at v021. Because when I go to the Living Room [2100] I only get a black stuck screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers and have a champion day.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Please, I'm asking again, can anyone tell me why I can't find Janice reading in the Living Room after seeing John and Janice talking there?!?!. I have even deleted all files in the save game dir. and only added the downloaded save game from episode 0.21!!!!!! Turn time forward hour for hour, but not! Happy for answer :):):)

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for a backup just at the end of the 0.21

I can not seem to make John appear

350. If have done "Janice's birthday" event and the day is 60+, go to the living room. You will see John with the flowers.

merci

cizzar

Dec 12, 2017
guys can anyone help please ?? ( the mom shower scene ) when it happens ?

cause every time im trying to enter the shower at 16:00 to 22:00 i get only the sister scene and sometimes the game just crashes
i need to know if its a hardware problem or something with the game
i use win 7 64bit with (AMD RADEON HD 7500/7600 series )

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
yeah i did and i just re download the game and still dont work this is sad btw can you shae you save with me
Same with me. I also did all the steps but still no interaction with shady guy. From the looks of other posts, looks like it might be a fairly common bug :(

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Same with me. I also did all the steps but still no interaction with shady guy. From the looks of other posts, looks like it might be a fairly common bug :(
Or it could just be that you have an already open mission to steal drugs and haven't finished it yet.
If you take the job of stealing drugs for him you can't get other interactions with him until you get the drugs for him.
Probably because I suspect the drugs you are stealing ARE the DrugX!

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes