mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
and i have a question, where or when can i find kelly or emma alone, because i did almost everything with emma, but dont get the ask about emma option with kelly.

A

aryanddevil

Hello Guys
The new update 22 Beta-2makes the game playing too slow does anyone else also experienced the same??????
In previous version when we click the scenes loaded fast but here it slower than slow motion any suggestuion?????

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Probably i am the only person who likes to share Janice with Billy and the other possible male charachters in future versions.I respect all opininons.We wouldn't be human if we did not think different.
Well.. Billy is a type of guy I would be if I gamed all day.. like few years ago. So I have a connection with him and if I sometimes shared mom or only once then I would not be jealous but if they fucked behind my back.. doubt that but with Janice it is possible. Add to it that Mc has small dick and little to no stamina. 2-3 positions and he is spent. This scrawny gay needs meat on his bones! He has ribs visible.. and his asshole looks damn funny. Like a meteorite hit him or jealous guy shot him.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I think this was an outstanding update. And I agree with you, John is worse than Billy, but he is a necessary part of the game. Now the bad part is that we have finished this update in three days, and must wait a month for the next one.
I most part I will agree but mini games turn me off a little bit and true John is father and that is why gae is called Twist and true 4 week until next update but who know maybe we will get 4 girl gang bang party hmm

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Probably i am the only person who likes to share Janice with Billy and the other possible male charachters in future versions.I respect all opininons.We wouldn't be human if we did not think different.
if Janice partial backstory is true, it is only natural for her to get more than one sex partner....at the same time:). Also daily reminder KsT already granted sharing option for step-sis. We can already DP step-sis, have MFF with Janice too. I think further story gets revealed i feel like we can make Janice whatever we want. But my logic says we will have 2 paths for Janice; gangbang/shared whore or MC love interest

edit: before anyone takes this conversation to ''muh cuckold'' ''duh fetish'' level; Janice is already married to John and he is getting cucked by MC. Step-sis was dating and cheating already with MC before the break up. So no, please dont start any arguments over fetishes. Thanks

american

Apr 24, 2017
Just one more question it has to do with Cheat menu went you actived it in hallway in daytime you see all the girls but not Kira is this a bug or must I do ssomething else to cheat with her

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Just one more question it has to do with Cheat menu went you actived it in hallway in daytime you see all the girls but not Kira is this a bug or must I do ssomething else to cheat with her
the cheat menu has not been updated to include Kira, since he has very little content

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes