Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just when you think you're not going to see it... "What's the phone password?":evilsmile:XD

There's also the implementation of the sneaking mini-game, and everything involved in what you mentioned - sleeping pills, working in the pharmacy for Kelly (to get the pills in the first place and for money after), and all the tedious behind the scenes work we easily forget about. That includes the updating of existing scenes to accommodate for variations brought in by all the new content.
Given how long into the 20th it took for KST to get the first Beta ready, I'm actually quite surprised that it wasn't more buggy than what we've already seen in it.

I'd venture that implementing the sneaking system (primitive as it is) and the swimsuit design system for Janice took the greater amount of the workload for this update.

I do like how the swimsuit "design" system works though, even though it's also a little immersion breaking when compared to how clothing choices worked prior to that. Still like it though, so it's only a minor issue.

IIRC, you need to give him most of them, as part of the early progression was designed around them being as necessary to progress the game, as building the relationship points with Janice is to even being able to massage her breasts, let alone begin kissing her.

It's because of the triggers for dialogue, so that you can eventually get the screwdriver to break the lock on the bathroom door. It's the same with how not asking Janice about your past (adoption, then the hospital adopted from) locks out getting to know Emma's name, leaving Emma only as the next door neighbour and being unable to get relationship points with her.

Yeah when i say the video i just ask the first video. Because after the screwdrive i try to avoid all the other thingd whilst you have no choice in some of the dealings with him, you don't have to give him anything more than pictures and videos, and even then you don't have to give him the video of Janice & Julia in the shower together.
He's easily pacified, largely because (thankfully) KST wrote him as a moron.

There is another bright side to Billy. He's to dumb to ever be able to become... ERIC!!!!!!!XD
Well till now i just give some video, i mean the video necessary to obten the screwdrive. After i try to avoid all the thing possibile with Billy.
I mean the video with janice and julia is only mine XD billy never see that video.
Also i never give him the photo in the pool yard. I give hime the coopon and the dark elf poster and i avoid also the janice on the Beach. So billy do not have any chance in me game!
So in me playthrough Billy do not fuck any pussy! Billy remain virgin for his intere life! There is no way that in me game billy have every possibility to become like Eric!!! XD And i was so happy when Billy find Jason and Rachel (his mother) in the badroom fucking! That little asshole need to cry! I really hope that the autor give us the possibilty to let Billy cry! I wanna see him cry. So he lear to never ask anything on mc mother! XD

Anyway i just need to try and restart, i just give who the game need to give to Billy and avoid that little thing that i do not like. Like if i am not misake the let me see you while you fuck you mother. I do not wanna him see anything. If i have to give him some video at the start ok, but after billy remaining a virgin for his intere life! XD

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
lol the funny thing is that in the first page there is a walkthrough! But many ppl continue to ask for phone password XD
I understand if there was no walk for the game. But lol guys there is a walk in the first page! And is easy to see too. When you download you also see the walkthrough behind it!

Anyway i am try to download the beta 2. But follow the walk, this update really look the most smalled one i see for this game. I mean just dad retrun, just two sex scene, one with the mother in the bad when the dad is here and the other one in the bathroom. The rest of this update is... mother different costume for beach, some tan line and some of kira progress story. Not much more. Or i am missing something? There are new sex update thing that the walkthrough do not say?

Another thing. I need to ask this to the new player because i am thinking to restart from the scratch the game to change some little thing. So i need some advice.
If i restart the game from the scratch, can i avoid to give billy all the video? I do not wanna give him anything. I just do not wanna see him spy on me while i am in the pool yard.
I play this game from the first update, so at that time i just cant avoid something. Ofc billy do no have a pussy in me acctual save file, but every time i try to speak with him at school he always ask if he can have a blowjob with mc mother! And i need to tell him every time no! So i was thinking perhaps if i restart and do not give any video, or other thing, that billy do not ask anything. Can someone tell me? Because otherwise i need to check it alone.
Anticipate thankses.
You don't need to start from the beginnning.
Just tell me what are the current states of the following variables (billyscr, billyjan, rbj) and I'll tell you what to do.

Reactions: Carcalla

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don't need to start from the beginnning.
Just tell me what are the current states of the following variables (billyscr, billyjan, rbj) and I'll tell you what to do.
The problem is that i am not good with the variables thing. I mean XD i do not know even where to see it.
And i fear that if i touch the variable i do some wrong thing and ruin the intere save file XD

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
Any other real time 3d game suggestions in this genre
Temporary not, but i recommend a look at "The adventures of Williy D". Nearly everything is animated, a lot of girls to interact with, nice adventure gameplay and great humor. You can call it 2,5 D. It is no simple grafik novelle. Maybe you like to take a look at :)

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
The problem is that i am not good with the variables thing. I mean XD i do not know even where to see it.
And i fear that if i touch the variable i do some wrong thing and ruin the intere save file XD
Then let Billy has his BJ once. You don't need to do it more times.
And don't forget to give him the poster (from cosplay site) and later give him those $300. Those 2 actions will effectively break his story line and he will not bother you anymore.
BTW I hate that fat bastard too ;)

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
as disappointed as i am about it im just happy that im able to use this site again normally :D
Solved it. Wait for John to come back home, if he is away that is and continue from step 354. That quest triggers the option to work at the pharmacy which in turn caused Kira to show up there.

Reactions: AmBush-UK

Oct 28, 2017
Still having blackscreen at school 21:00 (kira).
Second update and still buggy- that sucks...
Love the game- but v22 was a buggy mess.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
First thing I do not like in this game..

No clear definition of quests or things to do.. (to do list)
Almost random events, you cannot find mother at a place you need her. I would glady implement a fu$%ckind phone into this game to get specific character in specyfic place at specyfic time.. becouse many of those characters no longer have clear day time activity shedule

- Add to it saves.. which save only at start of the day (automatic), and it is only one slot for one like that..
- The rest of saves do not show in any way how far into routes we are.. I would like to see affection panel for characters( not likely to happen)
- High demands on hardware for graphic with at most meh.. look, I know that money and help makes all the difference but many of those graphics have too high resolution.. their skin eat away graphic memory.. add to it light effects and you have 2 or 3 times as much equations needed..
- No free movement of a camera.. centre of camera is in locked position which at most times shows things we do not want to see... no sexy angles, no clese ups of faces, or connected parts.. meh
- bug which denies me acces to Daniele route which is to talk with Mom in Living room about her.. I have 45 points of affection with Daniele and had event on beach with mom and her.. do not know what to do with this, couse I have talked with Mom about step-dad, but that is of course important but it appears that this option was removed or replaced with talk about John, eat dick John! I want Danielle..
- Its great that saves work with new updates, but I would like to have access to maxed saves from at least 5 last updates..
- Give this kid a burger, I can see his damn ribs.. how can this scrawny kid with dick so little have so much success with ladies? Unlikely. Add meat under his skin! He will die while fucking..
- Little conent/ plot in this game.. too many to do something a few times to succeed, too many unkowns.. it does not show what to expect in future updates etc.
Generally it is a great game which shows how much it grows on dev, with each change in code, several bugs appear one after another.. with soo many variables in this game it is understandable yet I feel that this dev needs to hire at least 2-3 coders which would proofread and debug his work.. so he will focus on what is important (new Better content)

Reactions: kaneda95

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Solved it. Wait for John to come back home, if he is away that is and continue from step 354. That quest triggers the option to work at the pharmacy which in turn caused Kira to show up there.
well i tried that and still having the same problem are you sure it triggers at 17:00?

Reactions: Carcalla

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
[QUOTE="Bahamut

Anyway i am try to download the beta 2. But follow the walk, this update really look the most smalled one i see for this game. I mean just dad retrun, just two sex scene, one with the mother in the bad when the dad is here and the other one in the bathroom. The rest of this update is... mother different costume for beach, some tan line and some of kira progress story. Not much more. Or i am missing something? There are new sex update thing that the walkthrough do not say?
jason-janice1.png jason-janice2.png

Did you miss the longest and best scene of this update (22). Jason and Janice in her bedroom after John leaves. Janice drags Jason to her room. then Julia joins them. It is A three for all, with anal, vaginal, and fisting. Line number 361 in the walkthrouugh.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes