• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Walkthrough 0.22

He stays 1 week and goes away for 2 weeks. It is written in the walkthrough.
You cannot get rid of him right now unfortunately

Reactions: January2015

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
thank you for your work and follow-up ,I thank you cordially. good continuation/merci pour ton travaille et du suivie ,je te remerci cordialement.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have the complete save file from the previous version or anything close to it?
I lost my save. Please help.
P.S i know about the save editor. But it fucks up some event triggers and loops certain parts of the game so i am gonna avoid using it.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Noooooooooo !!!!!!!! I got a new bug !! I click everywhere but nothing happens in this scene !!! I have only one save and is dead (2 days for nothing ... ) :mad::mad::mad:

This is not a new bug. I have already wrote how to bypass that bugged scene .
I have the assurance, from KsT, that this bug will be corrected in 0.22.

Reactions: Danny Pro

american

Apr 24, 2017
after 100 times i have finshed the damn minigame, here is the savegame
Question but thank for save but I may or may not use it because first i will wait until final version come out went all bug are fi and second just got thru read walkthrough and it said nothing about minigame my question is it worth all the trouble to play it in yopur opinion before I play it or is there a special scene or reward at the end of mini game

american

Apr 24, 2017
Like in every game the creator of game is try new ideas or add new charcter Like John here and mini game I don't know yet if both are a good idea I will wait until final version out to download and play to said for myself but what <I read so far sound not to good

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
hi guys, maybe someone asked it before but i was back reading and i couldnt find it, can any of you share a final 0.21 save ? i restarted my pc and i forgot to save all the saves , thank u

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes